Tell me again how much for the unlimited drink cards/mugs

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
I can't find my info on the cost of the unlimited drink cards/mugs. We are doing the 7 night this time. Thank you!

Hi,

We just returned from the Western Magic trip.

Are you referring to the soda mugs?

If so, I think they cost $35.00 each and are refillable.

We do not drink much soda, and did not take advantage of this offer, but those around us who did enjoy soda, thought it was a good deal.

thanks

On the past two cruises I have bought them but I am considering not this time. Does anyone know what the cost of an individual soda is and how many sodas you need to drink to make it worth your while???

Hi,

My DH seemed to think that the one soda we bought for our DD was $2.50???

She mainly drank smoothies at dinner and they were $3.50 each.

thanks

There are pros and cons for the mugs I think, at DW I get them all the time and keep them in my backpack with me all day. We can take one with us in the morning and always swing by at night to get drink on the way up to the room. This works weel because I generally go to DW for at least 9 days in a row. However on the cruise my DS13 is not with me much of the day. He has lost numerous mugs or had them stolen even though I have printed his name on it as soon as he gets them. I have a cubbard full of them at home. However $35 is alot and you have to haul them around with you on the ship. Tough decision for me this time. What do others think on this that have teens?

I never buy the soda mug, any meal you eat in the main dining rooms, your sodas are free. So we always eat lunch and dinner in the main dining rooms.

We cruised on the 3 night Wonder on 7/31/03. Did not buy the mugs, but I saw a sign which said "unlimited soda refills $15. Souvenir mug $5"

I was surprised at this, since I thought the mug was included in the $15 price.

I was told you could get a sticker put on your card for unlimited sodas for $5 a day. If you wanted the mug, it was $5 extra but we did not do either on our last trip.

Do they still have the stickers for the cards, if so the soda deal is great I think, no mugs that is the worst part for my DS. I hope they do!!

If you do decide to purchase the mug, do it on the 1st day of your cruise. The price does not change as the cruise progresses. On the 7 day cruise the mug will cost $35 on the 1st day and $35 on the last day.

Enjoy your cruise.

We book through AAA and one of their perks is a free soda mug for everyone in the room. :D I personally like to have a few Diet Cokes so it is worth it to me. I am also trying to lose weight and I know I would just have lemonade all day and drink about 1000 calories a day that way.

Still want to know if you can buy the sticker still without the mug and get unlimited soda all week for $35???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter