Tell Me About the Pirate Dinner Adventure

blueyes97

Earning My Ears
can someone please describe to me what goes on in the show?
also are all your drinks(alcoholic and non-alcoholic) included in the price?
:cool: :D

I am moving this to the Other Side of Orlando board. You can find responses ober there. Follow this link: The Other Side of Orlando

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Hi myself, son and granddaughter went there last October, my son was not looking forward to it but he was the one who enjoyed it most. It was fantastic. It is a very interactive show with lots of shouting and competition between the pirates. It is absolutely favulous and well worth seeing. The drinks are all free, whilst in the show but outside of the show you have to buy them.
Go it is really worth it.

We just got back from WDW. We ventured to the Pirate's Dinner one evening and had a lot of fun. The Pirate's are plentiful and very authentic. It is a big party from the getgo. Very loud with lots of shouting. They serve unlimited Beer mixed with Rum (their own concoction) at dinner. There is also a bar in the lobby. My favorite show is Medieval Times but we did enjoy Pirate's very much!

2/00-Offsite
2/01-Offsite (HIFS)
3/02-7 Day Disney Cruise!

Where is this at? I've looked for information on this and couldn't find much. Also has anyone used Ticketres for this. It seems like the adult price is a lot cheaper than at the door?

Robin

<font color=663399 size 4>Where is this at... is it "in" Disney World.. The drinks you were talking about - is this real beer, ect. or is it a concoction just for the kids. How much was it.</font>

fetch.dll

I have not been there but it is not at Disney. It is one of the dinner shows that is somewhere in orlando. I remember a brief mention of it in one of the guide books. (not the official guide book, or course)

web page www.orlandopirates.com
this web page will give you directions

couple other questions

what is there to eat? do you get enough to eat or do you leave hungry? what other free drinks do they have? i am not a beer drinker, but my boyfriend should be happy. i bought the tickets thru ticketmania.com for $30 a piece. good price?
how do i go about making reservations for the date i want to go?
how early should i get to the location before the show starts? are there other things to look at or do you just watch the show and that is it?

Blueyes97,

I clicked on to the link you had and there was a lot of information. The Price for Adult is $41.96, so I think $30.00 was a good price.

It says that they have an appetizer buffet with salads, snacks and special sauces, then it is followed up by the feast of bread, roasted chicken, beef, rice, mixed veggies and dessert. I called them and they said that beer, wine & soda were included during the show. They serve you, so it is not a buffet, but it sounds like there is a lot of food. I don't think you'll be hungry.
You can call the day before you want to go before 5:30, and it is first come first serve. So depending where you want to sit (I don't even know if that makes any difference, you might want to call them to see if you should arrive by a certain time. the number is 800-866-2469. Thanks for the link, it did answer some questions.

Robin

we have been to the Pirate show in CA near Disneyland (same show - different location)

It was GREAT. Lots of food and drink. Lots of action. Both of our kids got to be part of the show and they had a wonderful time!

It was my DW's birthday and she got announced.

You get to be more a part of the action than Mid. Times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter