Tell me about the Marching Band "March Along"

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
I was just watching a live stream and the band comes out by the castle, plays a couple of songs, then the band leaders says they are going to do a "march along" and the fab 5 and chip and dale come out from the castle and join them. Some CMs come out and actually "part the seas" of the crowds haha and the band and characters start marching down to the railroad station, with the crowd following behind. About half way down, they band leader says something like "Hey look what do you know it's the Dapper Dans, come join us." When they get to the station they play a couple more songs with the Dapper Dans and then dance off.

I see where we discussed it in this thread (along with some other things.)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/cavalcade-and-disneyland-band-with-characters-times.3885636/

What's the recent experience with this "march along" show? Noon? In the thread there seems to be some different experiences with the timing. Do the Dans and the characters always participate? Is it every day? How is this different then other appearances with the marching band?

Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter