Tell Me About Mama Dellas ~

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
We are thinking about making a reservation at Mama Dellas during our November trip
We are a family of 4, with 2 teenage boys who like to eat haha

The reviews I've read have been great.
Is it all served family style?
Just wanted to get some opinions on the restaurant and your experiences

Thanks in advance !

We went in December last year. My husband loved it, I liked it. We were in the back near the kitchen. It felt dark to me. The food was good. The service was good. I just happened to like Bice's menu more. No one had a complaint. So, it was a good experience and good food.
My teens actually told me they liked Trattoria del Porto with the pasta bar the best. They also though meeting Gru was funny.
*Full disclaimer I don't eat pasta or cheese, so if an Italian restaurant doesn't have a lot of seafood choices I am bummed.

I love it and go every trip. Not everything is family style. The food is good but pricey and the strolling singers are fun

Has anyone done the family style/group menu here lately? Can DH and I order from the group menu? Is their family style all you care to enjoy or do they bring out one of each dinner dish and that’s it? Thanks!

Has Mama Della's reopened? We wanted to try it on our trip this summer but the Universal & the Loews websites still have it listed as temporarily suspended.

yay! Have you ever ordered from the group menu? Can a two person party order it? Still dying to know if their family style is AYCTE!
My family has eaten there many times over the years. My DW, DD and I always ordered Veal Cutlet Parm family style, even when it was not on the menu. There was always a huge amount of food! They usually will fill what I consider a platter with pasta and cover it with veal, topped with sauce and mozzarella cheese. It was always amazing. My son and I plan to try and order it again during out trip next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts