Tell me about Halloween at BWV/BCV

sap1227

DIS Veteran
We will be at BCV for Halloween (and more importantly the Food and Wine Festival). Tell me what I can expect on the Boardwalk and in the Beach Club area for Halloween.

Thanks!
Christy

I was just getting ready to post this very question! We are staying at BWV for Halloween/Food & Wine Festival. I'm trying to figure out what night to go to MNSSHP. I heard that there was a special Halloween night event on the Boardwalk on the 31st. Is this true? I hope so and look forward to hearing some first hand reports :wizard:

I stayed at BCV In October a few years ago. October is our favorite time to go because of the food and wine festival. Love It! We also went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party. It was well worth it. They totally tranform MK into a halloween theme! The only problem we had was there were not enough busses going to MK for the Halloween party and we had to end up taking a taxi because we waited over 45 minutes for a bus.

We also like October because of MNSSHP and the Food & Wine Festival. I'm interested, tho, in any special activities that may be happening on the Boardwalk on October 31st. I thought I read somewhere that there is a party with music - and trick/treating. Is this true????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter