Teacups Partner Wanted! (Nov 8th, 9th 14th)

LadyDiznee123

DIS Veteran
Hello All!

I'm excited about my 2nd solo visit this November (7th to the 14th). I love doing solo. But the only thing I ever felt uncomfortable doing alone were the Teacups.

I will be at MK on Nov 8th, 9th and 14th if anyone wants to join me for a one ride partnership! I would appreciate the company.

Sounds like you'll have company! I've never done a solo trip - I'm always with my husband, but if I want to do teacups, it's gotta be solo. Spinning makes him sick. I don't mind doing other thrill-type rides solo, but this one is sort of a bummer because you really need two people to get that cup spinning well. :flower1:

Aww, I will ride the teacups with you :-) I have never been on the teacups either, I guess that will be my chance!

Wow. Never been on the Teacups? I don't think Ive ever heard of anyone who has been to Disney, but never did the Teacups? Do you just consider it a kiddie ride? Its one of the must do's for me. A partner would be great. What are your dates??? Feel free to message me! :flower1:

Sounds like you'll have company! I've never done a solo trip - I'm always with my husband, but if I want to do teacups, it's gotta be solo. Spinning makes him sick. I don't mind doing other thrill-type rides solo, but this one is sort of a bummer because you really need two people to get that cup spinning well. :flower1:

Aw. So sorry for your hubby!
I think I got it spinning real darn well! I did it twice alone. But it just didn't feel right doing it alone. o_O

Reactions: shh

Yes, I've never done them even as a child. I'm not really sure why.

I think with my being a just a tad older than you, and growing up with THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY every Sunday night, there were always images of THE TEACUPS during the shows opening. Every child dreamed of it. Not sure thats true for following generations.

Glad you found someone. A week earlier and I'd go with you! DH and grown-up DD give me the weirdest look when I say I want to ride these, but, darn it! When I was a kid World of DIsney always showed the teacups, and my mom would never let us ride them because she was saving the ticket for something different. (No idea what she thought was more fun.)

Looks like we need a, "Never rode the teacups" club!

Glad you found someone. A week earlier and I'd go with you! DHa and grown-up DD give me the weirdest look when I say I want to ride these, but, darn it! When I was a kid World of DIsney always showed the teacups, and my mom would never let us ride them because she was saving the ticket for something different. (No idea what she thought was more fun.)

Looks like we need a, "Never rode the teacups" club!

Yes! That TV Show beckoned all of us to the Teacups!
Corbie... you've got to get on it that week before me! The child in you will not forgive you! (*_*)
Another thing I am promising myself to do is to buy one of those MICKEY HEAD balloons. I think my first visual of these also come from the TV show, and since I never went to Disney as a child, I always look at those balloons with such fondness, and as an adult - I just cant buy the balloon and walk around the park - I'm too active. Plus they are expensive (10 bucks I think - perhaps more now) But this time (adult visit number six)... I am promising myself to purchase one near the end of my stay at that park (I don't care what it costs!), have my picture taken with it with the Castle backdrop, and then just tie it up to the chair or something in my room. I'm a big kid. I'm doing it this time! When my stay is over, I will give it someone.

728458630_2f509012a7.jpg

Aww, I will ride the teacups with you :-) I have never been on the teacups either, I guess that will be my chance!
Wow. Never been on the Teacups? I don't think Ive ever heard of anyone who has been to Disney, but never did the Teacups? Do you just consider it a kiddie ride? Its one of the must do's for me. A partner would be great. What are your dates??? Feel free to message me! :flower1:
@sandrawendy1995
I too have never been on the tea cup ride. Reason is because anything that spins fast makes me sick. Sure if i do get sick it'll only be for a little while...but I still dont want to take that chance. So i just stay away. :) I do linger for a bit just to snap some pics. Love the photo ops there.

I too have never been on the tea cup ride. Reason is because anything that spins fast makes me sick. Sure if i do get sick it'll only be for a little while...but I still dont want to take that chance. So i just stay away. :) I do linger for a bit just to snap some pics. Love the photo ops there.

Wow. Well God Bless all you guys.
There really does need to be a never rode the Teacups club! I couldn't imagine it at first. Thanks to all for sharing.
I think I need to start a RETIRED FROM SPACE MOUNTAIN club. After my 2015 trip - I told myself enough is enough for me. I just never feel anchored in that seat and I just don't feel safe on that ride. Never did.

Wow. Well God Bless all you guys.
There really does need to be a never rode the Teacups club! I couldn't imagine it at first. Thanks to all for sharing.
I think I need to start a RETIRED FROM SPACE MOUNTAIN club. After my 2015 trip - I told myself enough is enough for me. I just never feel anchored in that seat and I just don't feel safe on that ride. Never did.
Maybe this upcoming trip i'll bite the bullet and try out the tea cups. MAYBE. ;) We'll see. As for Space Mountain, I AGREE!!!! That ride is not for me either. Its too rough and frankly it freaks me out a bit. I dont feel safe on that ride either. Glad its not just me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter