Taking food inside the park...

CruisnQueen

Earning My Ears
My son is incredibly picky when it comes to food. We are heading for a 5 day trip in May. Last time we went he was only 2 1/2 (but very small and looked younger), and they allowed me to bring in food for him. Now he's just turning 5 before the trip, and I am reading that they do not allow food being taken in any longer. I'm terrified he will be "hangry" for the entire trip unless I can take his peanut butter sandwiches and squeeze applesauce in.

Any insight from a recent visit on whether you can take food in the parks any longer??

you can take food into the parks BUT within reason.

If you make the peanut-butter sandwiches in your hotel room and bring them to the park in a ziplock baggie thats fine

You can not bring a loaf of bread, a roll of butter, a jar of peanut butter, a plate and a knife into the park and make the peanut butter sandwiches at a table in the park

You can bring the squueze applesauce packets into the park.

We take in food every trip. You’ll be fine taking in his sandwiches and applesauce. Just an FYI though, they do have uncrustable pb & j and squeeze pouch applesauce at some counter service places.

We took a gallon size Ziploc bag full of snacks plus a small soft cooler with 6 cans of soda a couple weeks ago. Had no issues.

You can not bring a loaf of bread, a roll of butter, a jar of peanut butter, a plate and a knife into the park and make the peanut butter sandwiches at a table in the park

Actually, yes you can. As long as it's not glass, you can bring in nearly anything you want. We bring almost all of our food in...full lunches, full dinners, etc....this includes cooked chicken, veggies, pb sandwiches, salads, fruits, desserts, drinks, chips, applesauce, mac and cheese, paper plates, you name it...

We don't bring unmade pb&j in, we premake it, but if we wanted to bring the bread, pb jar, jelly in, we could.

My son is incredibly picky when it comes to food. We are heading for a 5 day trip in May. Last time we went he was only 2 1/2 (but very small and looked younger), and they allowed me to bring in food for him. Now he's just turning 5 before the trip, and I am reading that they do not allow food being taken in any longer. I'm terrified he will be "hangry" for the entire trip unless I can take his peanut butter sandwiches and squeeze applesauce in.

Any insight from a recent visit on whether you can take food in the parks any longer??

We took lunch in every single day and had zero issues. (we went a few weeks ago)

We were just there and brought food like cereal, chips, and granola bars as well as bottles of water, soda, and juice. No issues. They don't allow glass bottles though, anything else can be brought in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter