Taking a taxi from MCO

Eriboo3

Mouseketeer
Those of you who stayed at pop and took a taxi from the airport to your resort ... how much was it? How long did it take? My husband is the type who'd rather pay than deal with sitting on the bus forever... taking who knows how long...

There are websites which will give you comparative quotes for the different options. I personally use RideGuru and have found them to be pretty accurate, but I'm sure there are several others.

Google is your friend.

Those of you who stayed at pop and took a taxi from the airport to your resort ... how much was it? How long did it take? My husband is the type who'd rather pay than deal with sitting on the bus forever... taking who knows how long...
You'd get a nicer ride if you booked a town car. They'd meet you inside the airport, help you with your luggage, give you each a bottle of water...all for probably the same price as a taxi hailed at the last minute.

That being said, we've never had to wait more than 20 minutes for our Magical Express bus to depart, from the time we arrived at the Magical Express area of the airport...

Or the town car will be late and the driver will be rude and not help you at all.

After a few disastrous rides in Orlando I quit using car services there

You can check the pricing for a cab on the Mears website.

We've used Tiffany Towncar on occasion and they were okay. It's the luck of the draw with regard to the driver's courtesy and professionalism. I wasn't exactly blown away, but it was basically fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!