Take Your 2-Year-Old to Disney! Aug '17 TR * COMPLETE 1/10/19

Good news for you is their excitement does not dwindle!

Mine doesn't either! It seems to grow with every trip!

Awesome picture!!!! Ryann is adorable.

How ridiculous!!! Why would they not have an elevator in each section Makes no sense at all.

I think there was an elevator somewhere in building 2 but it only went to the 3rd floor and we were on the 4th floor... Or maybe I misunderstood what the woman at the front desk was saying to M.

We like Cabanas because of the proximity to the pool - we eat breakfast at the pool bar each morning and then go to the parks.

Breakfast at the pool bar sounds awesome. Will you request to stay in one of the new rooms in Cabanas?

Chapter 2
In Which We All Eat Dinner at a Restaurant

We arrived at Pepper Market and it was surprisingly empty which was really nice. There were two managers hanging out between the registers and the food. They greeted us right away and we started chatting. I asked how I could go about ordering a safe meal for DD since she has food allergies and one of the managers went to get a chef. The other tried to talk to Ryann who was running around like a crazy, overtired toddler taking all the different colored refillable mugs off the shelf and giving them to Bobby. We eventually got her to put all of them back except the 2 we would keep for the dining plan.

IMG_1847.jpg

The chef was very patient and thorough in discussing menu options that were safe for DD, not just for dinner, but for breakfast as well for future days. He was ultimately willing to cook whatever we wanted for her as long as they had the ingredients in the kitchen. She's a pretty simple eater so he made her a hamburger patty, french fries, and steamed carrots. It was obvious he was knowledgeable about how to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and he was so friendly and kind and didn't make me feel at all like this was a hassle. I'm sure the chefs do this all the time, and we're lucky that DD's allergies are simple and very common, but it still meant so much to me that he made me feel so comfortable. He went to the back kitchen to prepare her food in a separate area and DH and I ordered our own dinner. By the time we took care of our own meals, Chef John had returned with DD's specially prepared dinner. Our new manager friends told me that when we returned to Pepper Market, to ask for them so they could expedite the process of getting DD's meal going. They also insisted that DD's meal was on the house and between their kindness and generosity and the safely prepared meal for DD, the trip was off to a super magical start.

This may not seem like that big of a deal, but this was only the third time ever that DD was eating food at a restaurant. The first time she only took a few bites and ended up with hives all over her arm (most likely from contact and not from ingestion, but still upsetting). The second time was a success, but it was a very stressful meal for me because I was so nervous. For some reason, this time I felt totally comfortable and confident and I was actually able to relax and enjoy my own meal while DD ate hers. We all ate together at a restaurant and it was amazing.

IMG_1843.jpg
This was the first time that DD actually enjoyed french fries. She's tried them a few times in the past and never liked them.

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

DH got a cheeseburger with guacamole that he liked. I wish I had tried one of his fries, they look really good. I got a rice bowl with beef, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and guacamole and it was SO GOOD and a huge portion. I only ate half of it and took the rest back to the room. I enjoy Chipotle and Qdoba but this was on another level. I loved it.

IMG_1842.jpg

A CM was cleaning up nearby and DD said hi and he started chatting with her. Lately she's a little shy with new people but once she warms up, she's very talkative and friendly. He left and came back a few minutes later with a cup of M&Ms that he wanted to give her as a treat, which was so kind but unfortunately, she can't eat them. We thanked him and explained that she's allergic. Luckily she doesn't know what she's missing and she wasn't fazed by it.

IMG_1849.jpg
After DD was done eating she started running around looking for A. She wasn't understanding that they had gone somewhere else for dinner. Good thing Pepper Market was mostly empty because she was literally running around yelling "A! Where are you!?"

After an all-around great dinner we walked back to the room just as 2 of our 3 suitcases were arriving. I was so tired but had been planning some solo time at AK and really didn't want to skip it. I considered staying back and going to bed early for about 1.5 seconds before I realized that tired or not, I would completely regret staying back and there was no way I would regret going out, even if I was tired tomorrow. I may have rushed DD's bedtime routine because I couldn't wait to go, but she was so overtired and still running around like a total nut so she really needed a quick bedtime. Then I peaced out.

I decided to go to the El Centro bus stop so I wouldn't have to ride all the way around the resort and an AK bus literally pulled up 10 seconds after I got there and it was a 6 minute ride to the park. I had stayed at Pop or AoA for my last 6 trips and was used to the longer bus ride. This was amazing! I was bursting with the happiness and excitement of finally being in Disney and still having the whole trip ahead of me. Ahhh... I wish I could bottle that feeling
giphy.gif

IMG_1853.jpg

I glimpsed the floating islands of Pandora just as I entered the park and my first thought was OH. MY. GOD! It was a mixture of awe and not believing I was finally there to see it with my own eyes.

I sent this to DH:
IMG_1855.JPG

I started to walk toward Pandora.

IMG_1859.jpg

(continued in the next post)

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So... I'm not a huge fan of the movie Avatar. I enjoyed it and thought it was visually stunning, but the story just felt like another version of Pocahontas. That being said, I was super excited so see Pandora after reading all of the positive reviews and seeing pictures and videos of the area and rides. I was not able to get a fastpass for Flight of Passage for this trip. There was nothing available for this night, so I booked Navi River Journey for myself. Our other planned AK day was toward the end of our trip, but the earliest FP for Flight of Passage I could get was after 3pm and I wasn't planning on being at AK that late, so instead I booked Navi River Journey for that day too. I had been looking for a FOP FP for the past 60 days, at least once a day, and more frequently as the trip got closer. I kept checking all day, hoping to snatch a same-day FP from someone cancelling with no luck. I seriously tried so hard, sometimes refreshing the app constantly for 5-10 minutes at a time when I could, and still no luck. At this point, I had to decide if I was going to use my Navi River Journey FP which would mean giving up on the possibility of finding one for FOP because of the tiered FP. I had a hard time making this decision, but ultimately I decided to delete the Navi River FP and keep looking for FOP. I figured I had the Navi River FP on another day anyway, so I would get to ride it later in the trip. This ended up being a poor decision. But more on that later.

IMG_1863.jpg

I spent some time admiring Pandora, canceled my Navi River Journey FP, and then exited Pandora via the bridge to Africa. I couldn't wait to come back and see it lit up at night but I had some other business to take care of first.

IMG_1866.jpg

Kilimanjaro Safaris had a posted wait of 15 minutes but it was a walk-on. This was my first sunset safari and it was great. The animals were so active and the sunset was beautiful. The breeze was cool and it was such an enjoyable experience. I didn't take too many pictures though, because I spent most of the safari ride on my phone, refreshing the FP availability looking for FOP :rolleyes1 The people sitting around me were probably wondering why I was spending so much time staring at my phone instead of the animals. It was really pathetic how buried in my phone I was.

IMG_1885.jpg

I'd never seen the lion awake like this before. I was snapping away and because I was so zoomed in, I didn't even realize this guy had wandered into the frame. I thought it was a rock until I looked back at the pictures later! :laughing:

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

I was off the safari at 8:00, just as my Expedition Everest FP window was opening. This was the other thing I had come to AK to do, besides ride FOP. I had never ridden EE in the dark before and it was on my list of must-dos! I started to make my way to Asia, all the while still refreshing the MDE app looking for a FOP FP.

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Your daughter is beyond adorable. That photo with her and A in the airport together is priceless - nothing better than the trip to Disney - so exciting and the whole trip is in front of you. And yes, those WOW water things are amazing. It is great to see CS - I have never stayed there. It was good that you changed rooms - with a toddler and stroller, convenience is the MOST important thing!

(even though we both said "never again in August" last time).
LOL, I say that every year when we go in August - and then we're back in August

and right onto a Mickey Bus, as DD calls it. The bus was almost full and we only had to wait about 10 minutes before we were on our way.
You lucked out! This used to be us all the time until early last year when we sat on the bus for about 45 minutes. I though DH was just going to get up and drive it away himself, he was SO annoyed. Ever since then we've had very bad luck with getting no the ME when it's empty and sitting for at least 30 mins. :headache:

I had to show ID to verify my room rate so we decided to take care of that first.
Was it the TA rate? I've used mine 3x already and never had to show my ID?

These pins were waiting in our room was which neat.
Cute! We got them twice at WL, they were Chip and Dale in construction hats, etc.

But the best part of this was that we were also given 3 extra fastpasses to use in Magic Kingdom tomorrow! :hyper:
Awesome on Disney's part :thumbsup2 When we stayed at Coronado we were in Casitas 4 which was an excellent location. We were on the 3rd floor but at that point we didn't have a stroller so didn't need an elevator for anything, but I believe it was fairly close to our room anyway.

I had never ridden EE in the dark before and it was on my list of must-dos!
Did you love it? Steve and I did this for the first time at night last year, and every trip since then we make it a point to do it at least once; Ricky loves it at night also. I think it's a different and much cooler experience!

Following! Ryann Is TOO cute! We took our DD when she was 15 months and it was the best decision ever. I def. agree taking them young is so much fun! We're going back in December (98 days!!) with now both of our DDs. One will turn 3 while we're there, the other will be 11 months. Your TR will keep my excitement under control until then!

Following along! We're taking our 4 and 2 year old for their first trips (my DH's first trip too!) in Feb-Mar next year. They've also both been to Disneyland, at just 3 and 17 months ...and I know they will be even more excited for WDW! Looking forward to seeing all the things you can do with a two year old :)

Your daughter is beyond adorable. That photo with her and A in the airport together is priceless - nothing better than the trip to Disney - so exciting and the whole trip is in front of you. And yes, those WOW water things are amazing. It is great to see CS - I have never stayed there. It was good that you changed rooms - with a toddler and stroller, convenience is the MOST important thing!

Thank you :goodvibes I'm so glad we changed rooms too. Even though we lost the king bed, the room location was so much better. And DH and I just each took our own bed :rotfl: so we really got more space for each of us!

LOL, I say that every year when we go in August - and then we're back in August

Yup! And we got really lucky with this trip because it was cloudy and drizzly for most of it which made it bearable.

You lucked out! This used to be us all the time until early last year when we sat on the bus for about 45 minutes. I though DH was just going to get up and drive it away himself, he was SO annoyed. Ever since then we've had very bad luck with getting no the ME when it's empty and sitting for at least 30 mins. :headache:

It was nice that we didn't have to wait but we didn't get to sit all together. Though that was probably preferable to sitting there an extra half hour with my hyperactive toddler :faint:

Was it the TA rate? I've used mine 3x already and never had to show my ID?

Yes! That's funny you say that because I was so worried about forgetting my card and being charged rack rate and when I went to the desk and explained what I wanted to do the CM looked so confused. Her reaction was sort of like sure I'll take your info if it will make you happy... so maybe this isn't REALLY necessary? :confused3

Cute! We got them twice at WL, they were Chip and Dale in construction hats, etc.

Yeah it was a nice touch.

Awesome on Disney's part :thumbsup2 When we stayed at Coronado we were in Casitas 4 which was an excellent location. We were on the 3rd floor but at that point we didn't have a stroller so didn't need an elevator for anything, but I believe it was fairly close to our room anyway.

Casitas 4 would be my pick if we weren't in a preferred building!

Did you love it? Steve and I did this for the first time at night last year, and every trip since then we make it a point to do it at least once; Ricky loves it at night also. I think it's a different and much cooler experience!

Yes! It was so cool at night. Kind of like how Thunder Mountain feels very different at night!

Following! Ryann Is TOO cute! We took our DD when she was 15 months and it was the best decision ever. I def. agree taking them young is so much fun! We're going back in December (98 days!!) with now both of our DDs. One will turn 3 while we're there, the other will be 11 months. Your TR will keep my excitement under control until then!
:welcome:Thanks for following! You must be out of your mind excited for your trip! :hyper: Where are you staying?

Following along! We're taking our 4 and 2 year old for their first trips (my DH's first trip too!) in Feb-Mar next year. They've also both been to Disneyland, at just 3 and 17 months ...and I know they will be even more excited for WDW! Looking forward to seeing all the things you can do with a two year old :)
:welcome:Thanks for following! You are going to have an amazing time at those ages! :Pinkbounc Is your husband looking forward to it? I did love the convenience of Disneyland's small size but Disney World has always felt more like *home*

Sorry for the delay between updates. I was hoping to get on at least once per week but school starting has totally messed up my schedule. Besides that, I've also been extra busy and having a hard time finding any time for myself. Actually, a more accurate statement would be that whenever I do have time for myself I end up just falling asleep on the couch.
giphy.gif

My 1st nephew was born on Thursday night (to add to my collection of 5 nieces) and we had a quick visit with him on Friday but we're going to go visit again this evening. After Ryann goes to bed I plan to work on my next set of updates! Let's hope I can stay awake to finish it and post it tonight!

Earlier this afternoon we went to a fair in town and Ryann went on a few little rides. On the way home Ryann started crying that she "wanted to go to Disney World to see Mickey and Peter Pan and go on the rides." It was so adorable but so sad! I wanted to cry too because I also want to do those things! I guess going on the rides reminded her of WDW. DH is going to have to give in eventually... hopefully sooner rather than later...

Enjoying your TR so far!

Two questions for you-- what did you do for naps for Ryann? Stay in the park/nap in the stroller? Or go back to the room?

And how was the pack n play? clean? We brought our own last time - just worried of germs etc.

We are taking our 6 and 2 year olds in Oct. We took them last year and our youngest caught a stomach bug and was sick most of the trip so this is a do-over. My oldest is peanut allergic- we fly Jet blue, too!

Enjoying your TR so far!

Two questions for you-- what did you do for naps for Ryann? Stay in the park/nap in the stroller? Or go back to the room?

And how was the pack n play? clean? We brought our own last time - just worried of germs etc.

We are taking our 6 and 2 year olds in Oct. We took them last year and our youngest caught a stomach bug and was sick most of the trip so this is a do-over. My oldest is peanut allergic- we fly Jet blue, too!

Thanks for following! :wave2:

Ryann will not nap in her stroller. I wish she would, and we tried, but she just will not. And the more tired she gets, the more she resists, so we did take breaks to go back to the resort for naps, but it didn't end up happening every day. Her friend "A" on the other hand, napped in her stroller daily, sometimes more than once a day!

The pack n play seemed pretty clean. I did wipe down the top of the pack n play and the sheet on the mattress seemed clean. I did notice that the mattress didn't fit snugly in the pack n play. This would have bothered me with a small infant but for a 2 year old it was fine.

Ugh, a stomach bug. That must have been so awful. Our trip ended with a stomach bug but thankfully it wasn't until the trip was over...

Do you have an easy time eating in WDW with the peanut allergy?

Chapter 3
In Which I Must Be Crazy

I left off making my way toward EE for a nighttime ride I had been waiting years to take.
IMG_1887.png

Lots of CMs were directing people where to enter for Rivers of Light. It seemed like guests without FP were being turned away.
IMG_1889.png

I stopped for some tap water at the Yak & Yeti quick service restaurant on the way. I don't know if it was because it was so humid and I was so thirsty, but that water tasted amazing. Sorry guys, no picture.

The standby wait was posted as 20 minutes, which I thought was pretty short considering it had been temporarily down a little earlier. I decided to check out the Single Rider line before getting in the FP line and there was only one other single rider ahead of me. I basically walked on and decided to save my FP for a second ride, though obviously I wouldn't need it.

I was so excited to ride this in the dark and it did not disappoint. I was in the second row and could clearly see Spaceship Earth lit up which filled me with joy. There's just something about SE, especially at night, that's just so magical for me. I can't say it's more magical than the castle, but it's right up there in a different sort of way. I also saw Tower of Terror which was awesome. I didn't realize either of those attractions were visible from EE before riding at night. The ride was sooooooo great at night. I rode again using the single rider line and cancelled my unneeded FP in case someone else could benefit from it.

Animal Kingdom is so gorgeous at night. But really, really dark! It was hard to see where I was walking a lot of the time.
IMG_1891.png

IMG_1892.png

It was time to get in the standby line for FOP. I had pretty much given up hope of finding a FP at this point. I picked up a frozen lemonade at Drinkwalla on my walk over to Pandora, and immediately spilled some down my leg. I casually pretended it didn't happen as I turned around and walked right back in to grab some napkins. Then I chugged the lemonade, which was delicious and refreshing, by the way. And then it occurred to me that chugging a lemonade immediately before getting in a potentially 2 hr line for a ride is not a good idea.
IMG_1894.png

IMG_1895.png

IMG_1897.png

IMG_1899.png

I stopped at the bathroom across from Festival of the Lion King and hoped that I was able to get rid of enough of the lemonade...

It is seriously amazing how abrupt the transition to Pandora is. You just suddenly realize you are in another world, and it's even more stunning and breathtaking at night. Just looking at this picture, I can recall the sights and sounds of Pandora like I'm there.
IMG_1900.png

IMG_1901.png

(continued in the next post)

Even though I had given up hope of finding a FOP FP, I still kept checking while I walked across the park because, well, I was alone so why not? For one moment I thought I found one and I thought my heart would thump out of my chest, but I didn't. Flight of Passage had just moved to the top of the screen because there were no FP available for any attraction at that point. Resigned to my fate, I focused on enjoying the nighttime scenery and especially the bioluminescence.

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

At 8:56 I got into the standby line with a 110 minute wait time posted.
IMG_1908.jpg

There was actually a sign at the entrance of the line letting guests know that once on line there would not be any access to a restroom. Glad I thought of that beforehand!

The two parties on either side of me were both large groups that had no interest in talking to me so I was pretty lonely. The line felt like it was moving very slowly while we were outside, although maybe that's because it was so hot and I was pretty bored. The area was beautiful but I had a LOT of time to look at the same thing. I spent much of my wait on my phone, texting some friends and responding to messages on snap chat asking me why on earth I would get in a 110 minute line. Pfft...some people just don't understand me. Honestly, I was exhausted and I did consider not doing this. But when it came down to it, I knew that I would regret not waiting more than I would regret how tired I would be tomorrow. I needed to experience this ride.

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

I was so happy to finally get inside. The queue in there is amazing. I just wish there was some music in there. I get why there isn't, it just wouldn't fit with the realism. It truly sounded like there were insects and creatures in the plantlife all around me. But I was pretty bored and lonely and really would've enjoyed some Na'vi jams.

The wait in each room felt so long until I finally got to the lab. Then the line literally flew. I didn't even have time to stop and admire any of the neat stuff in there. I snapped a few pictures but it was totally rushed. I would have rather been stuck in the lab for a long time than the other rooms. Even though they were beautiful, I didn't need so many minutes to admire them. I snapped a few blurry pictures as I hurried through. I'm going to put the rest of my pics in a spoiler box in case anyone doesn't want to see them.

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

Last edited:
After the lab, the next room was totally empty and we were waved right through to the long hallway leading up to the ride. At that point there were at least 75-100 people, if not more, waiting in their groups to enter the first pre-show room. My solo self got to cut them all! So while there is no single rider line for this attraction, you can save some time at the end if you're solo. I really have no idea how much time I saved, but I was happy to save any time at all! I ended up waiting just under 1 hour to get to the first pre-show. Not bad at all, really!

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

The two pre-shows were neat, and definitely more fun than just waiting in line, so I was happy to pass the time that way. They went quickly, as did the rest of the wait, and soon it was time to ride. I had some idea of what to expect but holy smokes... the ride completely exceeded my expectations by 1,000,000%! My face was like
giphy.gif

the entire time. It felt so real, and was so beautiful, and so exhilarating in such a realistic way, and the overall experience was incredible, and did I mention it felt SO REAL!!!

*THIS*RIDE*WAS*LIFE-CHANGING*

That's really the best way to sum it up.

If the park wasn't already closed, I would have been back in line to ride it again. It was 10:10pm when I got off, exactly 1 hour and 14 minutes after getting on line.

I was high on life (or maybe Pixie Dust?) as I floated to the park exit. Everyone getting off the ride seemed to feel the same as me. On my way out, I stopped to chat up two CMs who were willing to answer all my questions about how early to come for morning EMH later in the week. They said I needed to get there before 6:45 am. They said to check with the hotel concierge and that I may have to request transportation that early. They also said that the Minnie Vans may be running everywhere (I didn't check but I I'm 99% sure that wasn't true). All I was thinking was that I NEED to ride again, even if it meant finding a way to arrive at AK before 6:45 am. And also that DH is gonna kill me...

I exited the park at 10:24 and was hoping I wouldn't have to wait long for a bus. As I walked toward the bus stop, I saw the bus coming so I ran and got to the stop at the exact same time as the bus. It was 10:28. I was back at Bus Stop 2 at Coronado at 10:38.

Naturally, I took a bunch of pictures instead of going right back to the room.
IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Construction vehicle nearby the room. They didn't work overnight but the machinery stayed overnight.
IMG_1963.jpg

I showered and fell asleep around midnight but DD woke me crying at 12:20. She went back to sleep right away but I didn't. Around 5 DD coughed and then I had to pee and then I was too excited to sleep and started planning out the details of the day ahead in my mind.

Up Next: DD's first visit to Magic Kingdom!

Last edited:
:welcome:Thanks for following! You must be out of your mind excited for your trip! :hyper: Where are you staying?

Completely out of my mind excited. We've had a paper chain countdown since 99 days. No shame. We rented DVC points through David's and we're staying at BLT :love: I am pumped. Mostly because we won't have to fold the stroller :laughing:

I picked up a frozen lemonade at Drinkwalla on my walk over to Pandora, and immediately spilled some down my leg. I casually pretended it didn't happen as I turned around and walked right back in to grab some napkins.

I literally LOL'ed at this! :rotfl:

Following along! Last year was our DD and DS's first trip, and Disney is wonderful by itself but seeing the magic through their eyes made it 110% better!!!

Enjoying your trip report! We just got back from our Labor Day week trip and experienced Pandora and FOP for the first time, as well. I feel the same way as you. So amazing!!!!

Our new manager friends told me that when we returned to Pepper Market, to ask for them so they could expedite the process of getting DD's meal going. They also insisted that DD's meal was on the house and between their kindness and generosity and the safely prepared meal for DD, the trip was off to a super magical start.
Wow, that really is amazing all that they did for DD's meal. And then free on top of that. Glad to see your allergy fears were put to rest and you all could actually enjoy the meal!

img_1840-jpg.267002

DH got a cheeseburger with guacamole that he liked. I wish I had tried one of his fries, they look really good. I got a rice bowl with beef, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and guacamole and it was SO GOOD and a huge portion. I only ate half of it and took the rest back to the room. I enjoy Chipotle and Qdoba but this was on another level. I loved it.
WOW! This looks delicious. I'm a sucker for a rice bowl too so this would be right up my alley.

So... I'm not a huge fan of the movie Avatar. I enjoyed it and thought it was visually stunning, but the story just felt like another version of Pocahontas.
Too funny. I guess some stories are just told over and over, as I never made the Pocahontas connection but I've always said Avatar was just Dances with Wolves on another planet :-)

Kilimanjaro Safaris had a posted wait of 15 minutes but it was a walk-on. This was my first sunset safari and it was great. The animals were so active and the sunset was beautiful. The breeze was cool and it was such an enjoyable experience.
You are very lucky. We've done the nighttime safari twice now and we've barely ever seen anything.

Actually, a more accurate statement would be that whenever I do have time for myself I end up just falling asleep on the couch.
You and me both!!!!!

THIS*RIDE*WAS*LIFE-CHANGING*

That's really the best way to sum it up.

If the park wasn't already closed, I would have been back in line to ride it again. It was 10:10pm when I got off, exactly 1 hour and 14 minutes after getting on line.
So glad you got to ride and the wait wasn't too long. Can't wait to experience it for myself!

Joining in, so happy to see a TR from you! Also, so glad that you've made Ryann a WDW fan - your DH will no choice now, haha.

Totally agree about taking two year olds. One of my favorite trips was when Izzy was 23 months, actually (just made the cut off for a free flight too!)

I cannot wait to ride FoP! I've heard so many amazing reviews like yours! Only a couple more weeks to go!

Jumping in to follow along! Love it so far!

We will be taking our almost 2yo twins to WDW for the first time next November. Like your DH, I had some mixed feelings about whether they would be too young, but ultimately decided to go for it, especially since my oldest DS will be 10 and we want to take him one more time before he's a tween/teen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!