Tag Book questions

123SA

DIS Veteran
I see sign ups for this next week. I think I understand the general idea of the tag book. What are the themes? Disney in general or specific parks? Non-disney? How many to a group? Thanks

It's going to be 6 person groups, Disney in general (mickey & Friends, pooh, princesses etc.)

That's the plan. The size will be the same as in Nancy's zoo tag book.

That's George cricut cart.. size 5...
Let me find the measurements for the hole.. I know it's a 1/4 inch...I'll find the exact measurement in case someone doesn't have the cricut and wants to be in...

I can cut tags for anyone who wants to do the swap but doesn't have a Cricut. They fit nicely in a regular $0.41 envelope.

I'm not going to participate because of back to school for the kids..but if you need an angel I'll be there for ya.. and I can also help by cutting tags for anyone who needs them...

Are the tags to be emebellished on one side and room for photos on the other, or something else? How does that work exactly?

I may have to venture over to the Zoo tag book thread and see if there are any pictures yet.

Sorry NEE.. no photos yet...
The Zoo tag book.. is going to have the animal on the front..and you can include a name, info, whatever if you have a little extra room..
The back of the tag will have a little matted area where you can put a photo or journal...and a little embellishment, ie brad or paw print something like that...

Sorry NEE.. no photos yet...
The Zoo tag book.. is going to have the animal on the front..and you can include a name, info, whatever if you have a little extra room..
The back of the tag will have a little matted area where you can put a photo or journal...and a little embellishment, ie brad or paw print something like that...

Well, PN96, thanks for that description of the Zoo Tags. I'm not sure I ever knew all of that. :rolleyes1 Planning will be so much easier! :)

Ooh, this could be fun! I would need to take a Cricut owner up on their tag cutting offer though.

I'm looking forward to this one, too! I can cricut tags if I need to, also! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter