TA Problems

In the past couple of weeks Disney has had some major outage issues lasting several hours. Not saying this is what held things up for you, but even after these are cleared up the TA websites and phone lines have been glitchy or have had long hold times, as well as the general public ones. Everything just backs up.

If this was the issue the TA or someone from their office should have at least alerted you that there would be a delay. Unfortunately Disney gives no time frame for fixing these "magical enhancements" so sometimes what we expect to be an hour delay turns into all day and sometimes into the next one.

Maybe next time just have the TA book the travel portion and you get your park tickets and Dining through Disney yourself. All it takes is a phone call or the app

my experiences with my Disney certified TA has been extremely disappointing! What would everyone do? Contact Disney?

my experiences with my Disney certified TA has been extremely disappointing! What would everyone do? Contact Disney?

I would first communicate to the agent and the owner your disappointment and what can be done to improve your experience.
They will most likely want to fix what is wrong and do a better job, but you have to tell them what the problems are first before they can do that.

Yes, like SyTrace said contact the agent & let he/she know. If you're still not pleased definitely go to the owner. Most agencies want the best for their clients. They know clients COULD book it themselves so they want to keep your business.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of issues are you having?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!