System can't recognise my reservation

diberry

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to cancel an ADR online but it keeps saying that the system can't retrieve my reservation. Any help gratefully received!

I know several times I forgot to put a phone number in when I did the ADR. When you type in the information, put the ressie number, but in the phone field type 000-000-0000 and see if that works. Worked on a few for me.

Thank you - that was quick!

I think I put in too many digits as it's a UK cell phone. I just put in the last 10 numbers and it worked. Thank you!!! :worship:

Thank you - that was quick!

I think I put in too many digits as it's a UK cell phone. I just put in the last 10 numbers and it worked. Thank you!!! :worship:

Lucky you! The system threw my UK number out as INVALID!!! Yes, I immediately tried the 00000's, but no joy. CM confirmed on the phone that it just won't pull up online. Got savvy with the next batch of ADRs and put in ther resort no. No problems! :lmao:

Lucky you! The system threw my UK number out as INVALID!!! I immediately tried the 00000's, but no joy.
I seem to remember from last year that you have to put the numbers in like this: 000 000 0000 (with the spaces). Don't know if that will help. I was amazed when it actually worked for me!! :yay:

Hey, they do ask for a number where they can contact you on vacation :p. They certainly can at the resort!

:lmao:You know you are so right. Immediately after making the first lot it occurred to me that I should have done that to begin with - and that was before I found out that I couldn't pull them up! :) Although they would have to leave a message as we are never in our room! :rotfl:

I seem to remember from last year that you have to put the numbers in like this: 000 000 0000 (with the spaces). Don't know if that will help. I was amazed when it actually worked for me!! :yay:

Nope, I think I did try that when I made the ressies over a month ago. Never mind, I know they are there and have my email confirmation. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter