Symphony of the Seas - leaving April 23rd :)

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Hi all!

after enjoying the Disney Wonder back in 2019, hubby and I have booked this cruise in 4 weeks - coming from Australia

anyone from here going? Any tips and help!

I was on the Symphony pre-pandemic, and the best bit of advice I can offer is to have some patience, especially when it comes to the elevators. With reduced capacity it might not be as big of an issue, but we often had to wait forever for them. The crew was wonderful, there was ALWAYS something to do, the shows were amazing, and if you can get away to the adults-only pool/solarium area, I highly recommend it for some quiet time. Especially if it's a port day that you don't plan on disembarking. We practically had the whole area to ourselves, it was absolutely lovely and peaceful.

Hi all!

after enjoying the Disney Wonder back in 2019, hubby and I have booked this cruise in 4 weeks - coming from Australia

anyone from here going? Any tips and help!

I just checked and there is already a Facebook group set up for your cruise. It is a great way to break the ice and maybe even make a few friends before even stepping foot on the ship> Sometimes events (Slot Pulls Bar Crawls, etc.) are organized pre cruise that you can sign up for in advance and enjoy the excitement build up to the cruise with people you will be sailing with. There are currently 279 members in the group. Search Facebook: Symphony of the Seas April 23, 2022 Cruise. Also if one of your stops is at CoCo Cay definitely join that Facebook group to answer any question you may have about CoCo Cay! It has 39,000 members and is constantly being posted with new pictures and information. Happy Cruising

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter