SWAN question- Which view to ask for

teammom

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Swan June 12th. I've asked for a balcony room, but which view should I ask for? Or even room # if you think you have stayed in the best. Would really appreciate some advice. And how did you like this resort? Would love to see the fireworks from balcony!

I'm curious about this too! We have a balcony room resort view booked at the Swan for June 25-29th. I hope this is the right request - it was the most expensive choice (other than Club Level or a Suite). I would like Club Level, but it is not available for my dates. However, Club Level doesn't offer the balcony - so it's a hard choice.

Anyway, is this the best view?

The first time I stayed at The Swan, I had a balcony, 5th floor,
and the room overlooked the courtyard in the center, between the two wings. I could see the Dolphin, and the boat dock from my balcony. I thought it was a truly wonderful view, and I got great pictures. I could NOT see fireworks.

My second time, I had a view of The Swan's quiet pool, and I could see Tower of Terror in the distance. I could NOT see fireworks. That view was really good, but not nearly as good as the resort view.

We liked both the BC and Swan/Dolphin with our teens (13,16) We will be returning to the Swan this August (this will be the 4th time in a row.). Don't forget that it is hot! there in June. How much will you sit on your balcony?

if I am not mistken balcony resort view are the best you can get before concierge or a suite. You can ask for a fireworks view, but remeber that only everyother room on that wing has a balcony, and you would want an upper floor, again making these rooms hard to come by. It can hurt to ask though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter