Swan Executive Suites

rolshan

Mouseketeer
We are staying for 8 nights at Swan Executive Suites (2 br suites) this August. Does anyone know what views these have and if there are any other differences among them? Are there any from which you could see the fireworks or illuminations? Thanks.

Bumping this back up hoping someone knows. Are these suites all throughout the building or just on certain floors?

I had a two bedroom executive suite last Dec. with my family. Two regular rooms on each side of huge enormous living area...There were 6 of us, and we never ever got in eachothers way. Boy talk about being spoiled :) Anyway, the large suites are in the main section of the hotels as they are so large. We overlooked the front entrance of the Swan(and the Swan fountains) and could see MGM off to the right. Could see Fantasmic a little and TOT :) I do not think that from the Swan you can get any suite that would face you towards the Epcot fireworks very well...JMHO

Hop that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter