Survey Rewards for Canadians?

Disney9.9.10

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any survey websites (e.g., Sunshine Rewards) to get Disney rewards for Canadians?

Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

I started Quickrewards in February and have a $25 gift card already and I'm only $5 away from a second one. If you online shop you can make more money with them....I don't so I'm stuck just doing the surveys.

There is a thread on the Canadian board about this topic.

I do Quickrewards also and have made about $125 since October. I found it frustrating at first that most of the surveys are for the USA but now I know which ones tend to have ones we can do so I don't even try for the others. Most days I can get 1-2 surveys although there are days where I don't qualify for any. I do the daily clicks, trivia and check for any videos available to Canada. It's slowly adding up.
In a way I am glad that I can't qualify for 10 a day because I don't have that kind of time - although a few more here and there would be nice.

Thank you for the replies! I didn't know about the rewards board, so I am sorry I didn't look first. But thank you for the help, I will check out quickrewards!

Sunshine Rewards allows Canadians! Not all the surveys and offers are available for us but enough to earn pretty consistently. They also have Canadian stores on there which I love. I do all my work book buying through them at Chapters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter