Surprise for Mom Girls Trip!

WisheswithTink

Earning My Ears
Okay, thanks for all who put the idea in my head to go on an all girls trip! So I am surprising my mom! July 7th to 11th I rented some points and we are off to stay at SSR. I wanted to stay at Beach Club, but everything was sold out due to the holiday. I have never stayed there and would love some input on what to avoid or what to look forward to. What's it like? Also, any advice on what not to miss with a girls trip (including sister)? Have a great day everyone!

SSR is very spread out. So if they put you in paddlock instead of springs - take the bus EVERYWHERE.

otherwise it is a long, long walk to the food court/restuarant.

will you have a car?

if not then I would order groceries thru
www.wegoshop.com
very nice people!!!

however the paddlock has wonderful views of DD.

here is a map
http://www.magictrips.com/images/maps/ssr.jpg

I was just there - so any definitely questions ask.

Spicycat, what was your feel for the place, what area should I request then, I am nervous now about staying here, but I had no choice everything is booked solid. I am coming in October to spend 11 days....would like to stay at Beach Club....thanks for info :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I would request the Spring. Be aware that no matter where you will walk alot.

so come prepared! really good walking shoes. Bring more than one pair of them.

if you end up in the Congress Park then you are just in walking distance to DD.

walking to DD is much quicker than riding the bus. I stayed in the Congress Park area. Had a lovely room with a great view of DD.

if the stairs are closer to your room than the elevators don't hesist to use them. these are not hard to climb steps.

Each complex has a quiet pool - very nice!!! If you like cokes only buy them in the food court $2.00. the cokes in the machines by the bus stop are $2.50, in the resort (close to the ice machine) they are $3.00. I got their refillable mug. The only problem was getting to the food court. You needed to stop on your way back to your room at the Carriage House (CH) - there is a temporary bus stop here. Just come to the same place to ride it the bus to your stop. If you are in your room take any bus to the Springs stop it is the last before the bus leaves the park.

here is some pictures from Doc site (webmaster here)
http://www.homestead.com/disneydoc/SSR504.html

this is a beautiful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter