Surprise E-Gift Cards?

chell

Mushu's Best Friend
Anyone else going soon receive e-gift cards today? I'm not sure why we received them and it doesn't look like a gift from someone we know. I'm perplexed.

I'm definitely not complaining! Just trying to figure out why we received them.

Haaa! Nope! They'll be gone quickly. I'm very thankful for them, just confused on why we got them. If they were a gift I want to thank the sender.

Anyone else going soon receive e-gift cards today? I'm not sure why we received them and it doesn't look like a gift from someone we know. I'm perplexed.

I'm definitely not complaining! Just trying to figure out why we received them.
I received an egift card for Christmas from a friend. I hope you figured out who sent it to you. Let us know here. Enjoy!

Someone else recieved one too so it must not be a gift from a friend. Maybe they'll send an email later to explain. I'm happy with the extra spending money. Maybe it's really a small rebate on what I've already spent there lately. Haaaa!

We got one for telling them we didn't need housekeeping, could that be it?

No because we haven't arrived yet. I got that last time too. Others going Sunday night have received them too but no one knows why.

No because we haven't arrived yet. I got that last time too. Others going Sunday night have received them too but no one knows why.
Did you use a TA to book? Sometimes TAs will send thank-you gifts to their clients in appreciation for their patronage.

Did you use a TA to book? Sometimes TAs will send thank-you gifts to their clients in appreciation for their patronage.

Nope. Now I'm confused as to why this got moved to this section because it has to have something to do with the SW event Sunday night

We are staying at the Swan and their offer to skip housekeeping is different than traditional WDW resorts

From what I have heard some people going to the upcoming Star Wars event got them but guest services had no idea why when contacted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts