Surprise Disney Trip Possibly

Jp23rockstar

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking about surprising my brother for his birthday and taking him to Disney later in the year. Should I go to a moderate or deluxe? I don't want to go to CBR or WL as I've been to both. I'm thinking one of the New Orleans resorts considering my brother likes that type of theme and he's big into fishing. He would probably say to no to the trip because first he has to get a full time job. I might have to wait till next year. Let me hear your thoughts.

It all depends on your budget and how much time you spend at the resort. Obviously, deluxe offer more than moderates.

If cost is an issue ( since he's finding work ) then I'd go with a mod for this trip.

If he's a fan of the New Orleans theme, POFQ is great for that. If he's just into the old South theme then POR would be best. The properties are sister properties but have different themes to them. The pool at the POR is bigger and better IMO. I also like the pool bar at POR - a nice porch to sit down and people watch.

How about Fort Wilderness Cabins? Think you can fish there, and lots of other outdoorsy kind of experiences too.

I'm a little confused: are you surprising him with a pretty much all-expenses paid trip or are you expecting him to contribute with travel, tickets, hotel, and food? I'm just feeding off a PP and just wanted that to be clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts