Surfing suggestions

kimbe21

Mouseketeer
Hello! We will be in Southern Cali the first week of June. My husband wants to take my DD7 and DD6 to surfing lessons. I don't think DD6 will go but DD7 is very excited about it!

We will be staying in a timeshare is Escondido. Any suggestions on best places for surf lessons for children?

First off, you'll definitely need a car (I assume you'll have a car?) Escondido is rather far inland (you won't be walking to the ocean). The closest place where you'll want to look for surfing lessons will be the Encinitas/Cardiff area. I can't recommend any specific shops, but there are several (look on Groupon for some deals - they're on there quite often).

I can reference you to many many many great surfing beaches and rental shops in San Diego itself, but my experience with north county is less extensive. Good luck

(oh - by the way, if you're staying in Escondido be sure to check this place out! http://sdzsafaripark.org/)

You really can't do much better than San Diego Surf School. Ask for Denice - she's great with kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter