Super Bowl Predictions?

Steelers fans keep saying they were better statistically but that isn't exactly true. The Steelers had the better record but that includes 2 games against the Browns and they scored fewer/gave up more points than the Jaguars.

The Jags were also on the Browns schedule this year ;)

I posted on social media in around week 8 that a win against the Browns shouldn't count as a full win any longer. It should be something like .7 of a win or 1.3 losses if you actually let them beat you.

Isn't that like people who say the Eagles had an easy schedule and don't deserve to be where they are?
The Jaguars deserve to be there, for sure, but the Steelers are statistically better. You can pull criteria that make just about any team "look better". Well this team had more TD completions. This team had more sacks. This team.... Yadda yadda yadda.

What gets you to the playoffs is your record, so I would argue that is the most important statistic.

And we beat the Browns the second time using our second string. So while they were an "easy target", that doesn't discount our victory.

None of those stats make a team better because the NFL doesn't play a balanced schedule. The only stat that matters is the final score head to head. If the two teams don't play in the regular season the talking heads will try to use stats to compare the teams imperfectly but if the team with the #1 offense loses to the team with the #30 defense it doesn't matter what the stats say, the scoreboard tells you exactly who is the better team, the team with the higher number.

Steelers fans keep saying they were better statistically but that isn't exactly true. The Steelers had the better record but that includes 2 games against the Browns and they scored fewer/gave up more points than the Jaguars.

Interesting and I never considered that. So what division was the most difficult this year to be division champions? Full disclosure -----> Saints fan here.

The NFL has already decreed it will be the Vikings and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

screen-shot-2018-01-19-at-2-45-58-pm.jpg

http://www.complex.com/sports/2018/...already-predicted-patriots-vikings-super-bowl

I was just listening to ESPN radio, and they said that police in Philadelphia are greasing down light poles so that Eagles fans can't climb them if they win. Make us proud, Eagles fans!!! :D Man, how I wish I was home in Philly to see this. I was outside working (valet parking) in the heart of downtown Philly when the Phillies won the NL pennant in 1993 and it was more fun than I can describe.

I was just listening to ESPN radio, and they said that police in Philadelphia are greasing down light poles so that Eagles fans can't climb them if they win. Make us proud, Eagles fans!!! :D Man, how I wish I was home in Philly to see this. I was outside working (valet parking) in the heart of downtown Philly when the Phillies won the NL pennant in 1993 and it was more fun than I can describe.

I’m sure they’ll find a way. Maybe ladders will be seen on broad street. Lol

And bars will be serving drinks in plastic cups. No glass bottles or mugs.

I have no plans of hitting the city tonight but if we ever win a super bowl i may be seen out there!!! I’m in NJ and when the Phillies won the World Series everyone in my town was Main Street partying. Not to the extend of philly but we had our own party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!