Summer Wait times

surgefest

DIS Veteran
How would you rank the rides with their wait times this summer?? I'm curious if the opening of Guardians and the addition of Fast pass to the matterhorn etc have effected the wait times at all???

Also which rides fast passes are running out first and by what time usually?????

I found most waits to be reasonable. We encountered very few over 30-40 minutes. The only FPs I saw run out were GOTG and RSR. Both of those were typically gone my early to mid afternoon.

We were at DCA last Thursday and Friday 7/20 and 7/21. GOTG FPs were gone by 10:30 one day and 11:00 the next.

Download the free DLR app to keep track of the wait times and FP availability for rides you are interested in. Keep checking as you get closer to your trip dates.

check out wonka kid sunday 30th visit for an idea of how summer has become the new low season and folks gearing toward newer attractions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!