Summer on the Savanna - anyone?

Donna

Where Magic Lives
has anyone done this yet?
we are here now for two weeks and i'm wondering if it's worth going over to on thursday. We saw the set up last night while walking in to ws, kind of nice and private the way it is set up, i saw giraffe's in there! they looked real, lol.
just wondering what the gathering was like for those that attended already. i tried a search but didn't see anything on this yet. TIA.

Hi Donna ...

Hope you're having a great time!
We were just down a couple of weeks ago and went to the first one. My kids had a great time (DD 13 and DS 8). They had some amazing face painting, treats, characters and a terrific DJ. It was a bit warm ... but not too bad.
The member event over at BW is fun too (in Altlantic Ballroom) ...
Have fun!
Wish we were there! :goodvibes

Dave

Wow! sounds like a great time and somewhat similar to the one held on pleasure island in 2005. we will definitely make time for this on thursday. i missed it last thursday, just slipped my mind.
yes, we are having a great time, spoiled by two weeks in the world. just nice to relax and go at our own pace!

Those pics make me wish we'd gone!:guilty: We were so tired, we went back to the room to sleep and skipped it.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter