Summer cruising $$$$

SeptBabyMom

Mouseketeer
I have only cruised once before. My family and I did a 4 day Disney cruise 5 years ago and we loved it. I really have my heart set on doing another one this summer. We are limited as to when we can go, and our only window falls within the last 2 weeks of July.

The prices I'm seeing are so much more expensive during this time. The same cruise would cost $2000 less if I went in April. Any tips on how to get a better price????

I'd check in with a cruise-specific TA. Folks on the board seem to swear by Dreams Unlimited, so that's an option to look at. You can also see if there is a local cruise TA, which is the route I take.

Either way, they will do the legwork to find something that suits your budget and time frame. As a bonus, they may be able to give you extras such as more on board credit (OBC) or perhaps even a bottle of wine (ours did that a couple of times). Some may even keep looking at your cruise after you've booked and will book you on a better deal if they see one.

This is about the only time I use a TA, to be honest. I'm pretty much DIY travel otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!