Suggestions for a One Night Hotel Stay

jenben8426

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Wyndam Bonnet Creek for 7 nights (rented through Vacation Strategy), but have just decided to extend our stay for one more night. Unfortunately VS says they do not have any more availability. Does anyone have suggestions on another hotel that could be affordable for that extra night? We have 8 people so a hotel with a suite would be preferable.

Thanks!

just one night - that can be a problem - maybe you might consider 2 rooms. Some hotels have a minimum of 3 nights.

the suites are in more expensive hotels -

you can try Orlando world center Marriott or Buena Vista suites (this one is iffy) or the Disney springs hotels. or the west side of Kissimmee.

The term "affordable" means vastly different things to different people. I'm a cheapskate with a schedule that allows me to drive up to Disney World at almost any time of the year. Unless I'm going for a specific event, that makes my "affordable" $70-90 for an average hotel room.

If you provide some more details, you'll get much better results. Providing price range, the types of amenities you need will help, and area. Also, are you flying or driving? Will you be renting a car? (Stuff like that.)

I agree with spiceycat about the suite. The only way to get 8 people into one room/suite is at a vacation-ownership style property with two bedrooms. A hotel suite (like Embassy Suites, DoubleTree Suites, or possibly Buena Vista Suites) generally limits guests to 6 per one-bedroom suite. They typically have two beds in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living area.

For a hotel you'd need two rooms. You can find houses to rent and some timeshares that also rent multi-bedroom properties, but you usually need a 2-night stay at least.

If it's in your budget, you could get 2 rooms at the Wyndham Grand Hotel that is part of the WBC complex. That would make moving simple and easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter