Stuff to do in and around Royal Pacific

asafko

Mouseketeer
We are doing 5 days at Disney and then moving over to Royal Pacific to do US/IOA. The day we switch hotels is a day where my husband and son are going to drive down to Legoland and my daughters (ages 14 and 16) and I will Uber to Royal Pacific. We will not do a park that day. Is there enough for us to do around the resort for the day? Thanks for any help.

It is a relatively quick walk or boat ride to Citywalk. You could obviously swim, or pool hopping is allowed at Universal, and the Cabana Bay pool looks pretty fun too. With girls that age, I would consider visiting Hard Rock Hotel?

Pool time, shopping and having a bite to eat in CityWalk. In CityWalk, there's also mini golf courses that are fun, and an AMC movie theater. Plus, you can check out the Hard Rock, and eat there, and swim too.

So, I'd say there's enough to do. My DD is 16, and that's what we usually do on our last day, if no park tickets.

Once you check into RPR, you are in the Uni bubble and allowed anywhere in all of the onsite hotels. They are all connected via transportation with a hub at City Walk. You can easily explore for an entire day and take a dip in the pool at each resort.

There is a behind the scenes tour Hard Rock as well that is pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter