Strollers on the Skyfari at San Diego Zoo???

lillybug

Mouseketeer
We will have our three kids (all under four) with us when we go to the zoo, and I was wondering if the skyfari has room for a stroller?

Also any tips for the little ones while we are there would be great too! Thanks. :goodvibes

We went last May and I don't believe that they allow strollers. We just rode over and then got in line again and rode the skyfari right back, because we didn't want to try to go anywhere without the stroller. My advice is just to make sure that you have plenty of water. It's hard pushing a stroller up all the hills. We have annual passes to our local zoo and it's got some great exhibits. So we made sure that we hit the animals that we can't see here (pandas, koalas, etc).

Good luck

We have passes to the SD Zoo. No strollers are allowed on the skyway even if they fold. Such a bummer.

I will say you are brave hitting this zoo with that many kids that young. It is a lot of steep hills and stairs, finding ways up and down that do not involve an escalator is hard, you have to really search out the elevators and even when you plan your path carefully sometimes you still end up face to face with stairs that you thought shouldn't be there! The kids will tire quickly and so will you once you have pushed them in the stroller uphill for a couple of hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter