Strictly Come Dancing 2013

So they are weeding out the weaker dancers fast and furiously now. An unsurprising result tonight.

I wonder who will make the final? Abbey, Suzanne, Natalie?

or has Natalie peaked too soon?

Patrick is very good too so I think it could be any of those 4.

Oh, and I thought Torvill and Dean were great on Friday.

So pleased Fiona went last night, I'm not sure what Craig was watching to save her, but at least the other judges had more sense. There is no doubt that Natalie is the best dancer, but the best never usually win, she has been too good (if you know what I mean). I would like Natalie, Susanna and either Ashley or Patrick in the final :)

I must catch up with Torvill & Dean on iplayer as I missed it, I bet it was really good ::yes::

I missed half of last nights show, it seems that the judges are getting very picky with their comments now. Going by the leaderboard, Ben and Mark should be in the dance off, I didn't see Susanna's dance, I guess anyone in the middle could feel unsafe now. I look forward to the dance off tonight :)

Shame Ben went, but I don't think he would've been around for much longer anyway, just pleased that Susanna & Kevin went through to next week :)

I was out Saturday night so I had to catch up yesterday afternoon before watching the results show in the evening.

So, Len starts off by warning the judges are being picky now then it felt very random who they were actually picky with.

That aside, it had to be Ben or Mark and I didn't mind which one went.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the voting over the next few weeks as Natalie is so much better than everyone else - but will the viewers think she is safe?

I'm really enjoying watching Kevin and Susanna so I'm hoping they get to the final.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the voting over the next few weeks as Natalie is so much better than everyone else - but will the viewers think she is safe?

I'm really enjoying watching Kevin and Susanna so I'm hoping they get to the final.

Natalie is definitely the best dancer, but I don't think she has had the usual 'she's been stage trained' that Denise Van Outen had last year. As always I bet it will go on the best show dance, as long as both Natalie and Susanna make the final then I'll be happy :)

Very strange "Saturday" voting by the judges this week.

But I agreed with tonight's result, I really liked Ashley's dance and it was time for Mark to go.

How odd that two Disney tunes should make the dance off.

Yet another great weekend of dances, was worried that Susanna would be in the bottom two, but was pleased that Mark left (though he has been so entertaining). Loved the two Disney songs too :)

I was really disappointed with Susanna this week.

But the others were amazing - I loved watching Artem in the Swingathon (and his main dance costume wasn't too bad either ;)).

I missed it last night as it was our works Christmas party, and I won't have time to watch it before the results show tonight, I wonder who will leave tonight :)

Sorry to see both Ashley and Patrick in the bottom two, and that Ashley has left. I've just realised that I will miss the final as I'll be working :( it's been a great season ::yes::

It's funny but I didn't know many of the celebrities this year but now it feels as though I've known them for years.

I'm sorry to see any of them leave now, but I didn't enjoy Patrick's dance this week.

Amazing show! I had to watch it on catch up yesterday before the results show.

I was surprised to see Natalie in the dance off, but happy that Susanna got through to the final.

Is it solely down to the public votes from now on?

Amazing show! I had to watch it on catch up yesterday before the results show.

I was surprised to see Natalie in the dance off, but happy that Susanna got through to the final.

Is it solely down to the public votes from now on?

I was thrilled that Susanna made the final too, though I have a feeling that Abbey could win it (sorry but she just does my head in - lol)

Yes it's just the public votes from now on. I can't believe I'll be missing the final this year (blooming work :( ), it's been a great season and Kevin from Grimsby has been a great new addition this year ::yes::

Yay !! It's the final tonight !!

I will miss the first part of the show as I'm working till 8, but will see the later part, can't wait

Enjoy the show guys :)

this is my prediction...

4th place Natalie
3rd place Sophie
2nd place Suzanna
1st place Abbey

anybody else care to predict as well?

So looking forward to it tonight.

this is my prediction...

4th place Natalie
3rd place Sophie
2nd place Suzanna
1st place Abbey

anybody else care to predict as well?

So looking forward to it tonight.

Oh well Wrong already!! Still want Abbey to win though, but ok with Natalie winning after her amazing performance tonight...:)

What a great evening!

So thrilled that Susanna got through to last 3 but it was only fair that a better dancer should lift the trophy.

Great show - great result! I'll miss it come January.

Can't believe it's all over for another year. So glad Susanna made the final three, but for the first time it has been won by someone I was keen on. Roll on the Christmas special :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter