Strawberry Pretzel Jello Mold

Jeafl

<font color=red>Has an emergency auto hammer & kno
(I'm staying on this board where it's safe!...)

This is a huge family favorite, and very festive for the holidays~

Strawberry Pretzel Jello Mold

2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter
2 T sugar

8 oz. cream cheese
3/4 to 1 cup sugar (to taste)
2 cups cool whip

2 small (or 1 large) strawberry jello
2 c. boiling water
2 10-oz. frozen strawberries, thawed

Mix pretzels, butter and 2 T sugar. Press in glass 9x13 pan. bake at 400 for 8 minutes. Cool.

Mix sugar, cool whip and cream cheese. Spread over cooled pretzel layer. Make sure you spread all the way to the ends (to seal it). Freeze for 10-15 minutes.

Mix jello, boiling water and strawberries. Refrigerate until just starting to set. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until firm.

You know, Jill, when I started reading the ingredients I thought ?????:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: But then I read the instructions & it sounds really good! I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing! :D :D

PS I like it over here, too!

piratesmate LOL... I have seen this recipe around for a while and always thought "yuck"
I tried some recently at a reunion andi t is very good.

I can personally attest to the fact that although the ingredients do sound a bit strange, this is absolutely YUMMY!

I've had it at parties and everyone asks for the recipe. :)

haha...
I make this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it is always a hit....
Even the health nuts want my recipe....hahah

It is really good!!!!!!!!!!
Holycow

I love this recipe!!!

Thanks for reminding me about it. It's very popular in our area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter