Strategy Help

jmkst58

DIS Veteran
mmmm...I know that ultimately I may have to answer this question for myself, but I'm having such a tough time.......Any help would be appreciated.

Ok....REALLY trying to keep the price down...but I really wanted to stay at some deluxes, so this is what I'm doing (*flog me if you must*)

Sat. Feb 1- Check in at Poly....Rest from travel, enjoy resort, have a nice dinner, go to bed early.

Sun. Feb 2- MK

Mon. Feb. 3- transfer from Poly to Dolphin

morning- MK or Epcot
evening- MGM

Tues. Feb. 4 and Wed. Feb. 5 - One will be for rest the other will be for the following parks:

morning- MGM
evening- Epcot

Any recommendations?

Thurs. Feb. 6- Check out of the Dolphin
morning- AK
evening- ???either Epcot/MGM??????

Problem.....That only leaves 4 park days {completely not enough....I know} (I don't want to buy any more days because of $$$$ though).

I'm also wondering if I should save the "rest" day until after Thurs (we will be moving off-site to do some of the 'cheaper' things in Orlando). I have a toddler and would love to have that rest day on Tues or Wed, but I feel so bad paying the premium price at the deluxes and not going to the parks (since I stay at the deluxes only because of ease of transportation to the parks).

What does everyone think about moving around so much? I did it last time and it was bearable. I'm willing to give it a try. I know it will be a hassle.

Quite the dilemma...I know. Any help would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter