Strange Passengers

Thats so funny. I think it would make the flight go fast though, I wouldn't be able to help it I would of been laughing as I am sure my children would say something about that woman if she was sitting near us.

I had a strange man sleep with his head on my shoulder for a good part of a flight from Cincinnati to Gatwick. I would gently disengage contact and within a few minutes he was back snoozing in my ear. I finally just gave up:confused3

That is so funny.

I am trying to find this post on a forum (not this one) and it was by a flight attendant and her experience with what had to be the worst passenger I have ever heard of.

I will keep trying to find it. It would have been the just hideous being stuck on a plane with this weirdo!

I think at one stage he actually changed his clothing, including underwear in his seat, well was standing in at his seat :scared1:

I had a strange man sleep with his head on my shoulder for a good part of a flight from Cincinnati to Gatwick. I would gently disengage contact and within a few minutes he was back snoozing in my ear. I finally just gave up:confused3

ewwwww, how awful for you.

wow I cant believe you let him do that, I would have said no no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter