Storing luggage at WDW resorts after check-out?

ScarletIndigo

Certified Sweetpea
Hi all! Quick question about luggage storing options at the resorts (specifically ASMu). DF and I have a flight out of Orlando that leaves around 3:30PM on our last day. Since we'll have the whole morning free, we'd like to be able to enjoy some last-minute park hopping before we go. Here's the thing -- will ASMu allow us to store our luggage with them AFTER we've completed checkout? We'd like to use Express Checkout and be up and out early that final morning, but if we've got to lug our suitcases around, we'd be better off sleeping in and relaxing before our flight out.

I'm sure other folks have run into the same issue, so what's the solution? I sure hope the kindly CMs at the resorts don't mind if you leave your baggage behind for one more morning of fun!

Yes, you will have no problem doing this. We usually take a 7:00 pm flight home, but check out as early as 7 in the morning and come back to the resort about 5:00. Enjoy that last day! :D

GROOVY! <-- Sorry, temporary lapse of "Brady Bunch"-isms ;-)

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! The storage capacity at the resorts must be HUGE if they allow guests that have checked out to store their luggage along with incoming guests!

Thanks very much for the info!

Call bell services the night before and you can leave your bags in the room and head off to the parks. Just give yourself enough time to retrieve your bags before you head to the airport. It can take a little while depending on how busy they are.

Yes - if you check in early, you can leave your bags & they'll be delivered to your room for you. Just let the check-in person know what you want to do. I stayed at ASMo last year & had a blast. Used that service both coming & going. Enjoy yourself!

....we've done this at CSR, S/D, and WL. It is actually kept in a storage-type room, so no one (but the CM's) have access....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter