Still not able to buy DVC AP

ScottNBecky

DIS Veteran
I know that on the front of the DIS (Tickets link) it states the DVC AP price, but anyone know when it will show up on the AP site? Right now they only have the Regular AP and Water Parks. I am sure it will be there but this has been a few days and the system still isnt updated?? Do we have official confirmation anywhere that they are again offering a DVC AP?

To get the DVC prices you have to go via the DVC member page link or call. You can't get there from the DIS.

THis might be because there was a ticket price increase yesterday. They might be updating the new prices on the site.

Carol I am saying that the DIS is reporting what the new prices are, but on the Disney website it is not available. So where is it official from Disney that they are still in fact offering a DVC AP?

since the DVC member site definitely takes you to where the price is surpose to be - pretty sure that means there is still a discount.

they are definitely having problems. the CRO told me they were completely down.

The member website still shows the discounts, but with the old prices, and the click-through isn't working for APs. I think they are still working on the website price updates. If you are concerned, you can call Member Services, you can order the AP from them...and if they are still offering the discount, they will know.

Getting the member discount click-thru fixed isn't as high a priority as getting the CRO packages updated to be able to book cash customers at WDW resorts.

Chuck I agree as I want them to update my add-on from this weekend so I can make my ressies using those points. But as of now they havent gotten to that either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter