Still need help with where to stay!!!

Do you want to stay on-site or off-site. This will help us be able to help you better.

fetch.dll

How many people are in your party? Are there any small children and will you have a car or will you need transportation?

With three children I think you should consider renting a holiday home. It gives everyone LOADS of room and the cost is usually comparable to a moderate hotelroom/suite.

Premier vacation homes who advertise on this site ( see link at the top of this page under "Orlando Hotel Discounts") are one of the best home rental companies. You can search for previous topics and if you'd like to look at "a real home" I have some pictures of my own house that Premier manage. Mine is reasonably typical of what you can expect from a Premier home. If you have any questions about Villa rentals please feel free to email me.

Click on the link
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/vernon

Try also HIFS (you will find info here on this board) and Vistana - see the other messages here about it. Good luck.

fetch.dll

Check out floridalesuire.com they have 3-4 bedroom homes with private pool in gated communities for around 110 a night they are about 10-15 min from disney. I have a friend in fla who told me about them, I am renting in june.... good luck with your search.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter