Stickers!

kasmca

Earning My Ears
Here is a tip at Hong Kong Disneyland - Each cast member has rolls of stickers in their pockets. You can ask anyone of them for one. My girls would ask everything we were waiting in line and in our 2 days there we mus have gotten around close to 100. They are all different kinds with different characters. Great free keepsake. We also asked when we checked in and check out of the Hollywood hotel and got a dozen each time.

This is great. Thanks. Would you believe that we had to go guest services for Ariel stickers at HS at WDW? Even the Voyage of the LM attraction CMs didn't have them (they agreed that they should!).

Here is a tip at Hong Kong Disneyland - Each cast member has rolls of stickers in their pockets. You can ask anyone of them for one. My girls would ask everything we were waiting in line and in our 2 days there we mus have gotten around close to 100. They are all different kinds with different characters. Great free keepsake. We also asked when we checked in and check out of the Hollywood hotel and got a dozen each time.

That's so cool!! I'll tell my DD19. She's going in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter