• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Steak Flatbread @ CA Grill?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
For some reason, I seem to remember reading about a Steak Flatbread at the CA Grill, but I don't see it on AllEarsNet's menu. Can anyone tell me if they have one? And, what's it like? We'll be eating there next month, and this sounds like something I might enjoy. :) Thanks!

We dined at CG on 10/20 and it was not on the menu then. The four flatbreads that night were:

Quadruple Cheese with Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pesto

Spit-roasted Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce, Monterey Jack Cheese, and Mango Avocado Salsa

Grilled Zucchini, Squash, and Eggplant with Hummus, Toy Box Tomatoes, Feta, and Paprika Oil

Maple Glazed Smoked Salmon with Chive Creme Fraiche, Red Onions, and Capers

However, not long after we were back, someone posted about a steak(I think flank) flatbread with I believe blue cheese. Someone else posted a picture of it too. Both DISers liked it.

Maybe it will be on the menu the night you dine at CG.:D

We dined there on 10/24 and it was on the menu. It sounded great! I think it was grilled flank steak with bleu cheese. I have a copy of the menu, so I'll check it tomorrow and let you know what was on the flatbread. We had the grilled veggie and hummus flatbread. It was OUTSTANDING! I loved our dinner there!!!

We had the steak and blue cheese flatbread when we dined at CG in the summer. It was delicious!!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter