Staying in Paris before going to Disneyland, is it tough getting tickets for the Eiffel Tower

Hi, Lovestimone here,

I started my trip report if you would like to take a peak at it.... From Marie to Minnie...Our Paris and DLP adventure...Its in the trip report section... if you have any question I would be happy to help out...
I just checked out your trip report. I am glad your trip got better after the problem with the airline. I have started copying and pasting information and making a word document to use for reference. Your dining experience in Paris was like ours in Italy. You were not rushed you enjoyed your meal and then asked for the bill when you were done. It was so enjoyable.

We want to go to the top, but I was thinking about the stairs to the second floor. Does anyone have any experience with this option? Are the stairs too strenuous? (We’re a fairly fit young family, but will have jet lagged tweens) The tickets are at the tower only? Is it a shorter line than the others?

We want to go to the top, but I was thinking about the stairs to the second floor. Does anyone have any experience with this option? Are the stairs too strenuous? (We’re a fairly fit young family, but will have jet lagged tweens) The tickets are at the tower only? Is it a shorter line than the others?

We bought our tickets online through the Eiffel Tower website with a specific time to get there. They were for the top and the only wait we had was for the elevator to come down and pick us up. We had 8pm tickets the Thursday before Memorial Day. There were still a lot of people in line to buy tickets but they were sold out of tickets to the top.

If you do the stairs don't also do the Arc de Triomphe on the same day, that would be a lot of stairs.

I just returned from Paris and went to Disneyland Paris. I can’t see spending more than two days there. If you are used to Disneyworld don’t expect that experience. We didn’t get on crushes coaster. I think it should be a priority! Hyperspace mountain is very cool. Note the signature restaurant we went to Silver Spur was little more than a quick service restaurant with steak. Seemed like a Bonaza restaurant. Just terrible nothing like a signature in Walt Disney world. If you are a smoker you will be happy. There are non smoking signs but people smoke everywhere. If you are a pin trader don’t bring your pins. Its not a thing there. I was able to trade one pin. It’s a small world was well done. There was a nice smoothie place in Disney Village.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter