Stay, Play and Dine pin code email today, but no web link.

MrsHammer

Mickey and I go way back
So, I just got this pin code email literally 5 minutes ago in my inbox. Usually, when I get these there is a link where I can view the offer online and play around with prices. This one doesn't have any web link though and it only says call WDW or a travel agent. I've just never seen one before where I couldn't go online and view it.

Make it an August or September to remember!
mail

Play, stay, dine and SAVE up to
$500*
on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and Disney Dining Plan package for a family of four at:

Disney's Port Orleans Resort––Riverside
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas
Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

For arrivals most nights 8/8 – 9/30/18.
Book through 9/30/18.
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price of the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. See Important Details below. Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50
To learn more or to book,
please call 407-939-7605 or contact your Travel Agent.

Be sure to mention your
UNIQUE OFFER CODE: (**deleted**)

Ask about other delicious dining deals for other select Disney Resort hotels.

I got it too. I called. They required a minimum 3 -day stay with park hoppers even though the email said 5. Wasn’t a great deal for me. Over $5000 for 7 nights at POR with 4-day park hoppers and the cheaper dining plan for my family (two adults and two kids). The only room they had was royal garden view so I am sure that added to the price.

1st one I've gotten in years. Wondered if labor day counted? doesn't say excluded dates..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter