• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Bus Stops

kevinW1122

Havin' a ball at the House of Mouse.
How many bus stops are there at SSR? Does the bus stop at any other resorts on the way?

How many bus stops are there at SSR? Does the bus stop at any other resorts on the way?

I believe five, and no, it does not stop at any other resort. Drive goes quickly.

No other stops and yes it does go by quickly. IT stops at Grandstand on the way in, then I believe it is Paddocks, followed by Carousel, Congress Park and Springs. IS that right?? LOL Our first trip was in Aug. and we stated at Congress Park...so we were next to the last for drop offs.

No other stops and yes it does go by quickly. IT stops at Grandstand on the way in, then I believe it is Paddocks, followed by Carousel, Congress Park and Springs. IS that right?? LOL Our first trip was in Aug. and we stated at Congress Park...so we were next to the last for drop offs.

You were close, first stop is Grandstand, Carousel, then Paddocks, Congress Park and last is Springs. The buses do not stop at any other resorts, but some have multiple destinations, such as Animal Kingdom also goes to Blizzard Beach and I believe the one to DTD stops at Typhon Lagoon. We always took to boat to DTD.

The buses do not stop at any other resorts, but some have multiple destinations, such as Animal Kingdom also goes to Blizzard Beach and I believe the one to DTD stops at Typhon Lagoon.
Other resorts also use the the AK/BB and TL/DTD multiple stop buses, so this is not a unique configuration for SSR.

Also, if you care to know, the order of stops is different for the downtown disney buses than the rest. These ones enter the resort and stop at the Springs first, then continue on to the grandstand and so on and the final one is congress park. These buses use the resort exit that is closest to DTD.

Also, if you care to know, the order of stops is different for the downtown disney buses than the rest. These ones enter the resort and stop at the Springs first, then continue on to the grandstand and so on and the final one is congress park. These buses use the resort exit that is closest to DTD.

Close...Actually the DTD bus stops at Congress Park first, then Springs, Grandstand, Carousel, Paddocks, and Congress Park for a second time before heading to DTD ;) Unless they've changed it since July...

Close...Actually the DTD bus stops at Congress Park first, then Springs, Grandstand, Carousel, Paddocks, and Congress Park for a second time before heading to DTD ;) Unless they've changed it since July...

I think they did change it, as I came back on August 25th, went twice to typhoon lagoon and once to DTD and the first stop was always Springs (where I was staying).

I think they did change it, as I came back on August 25th, went twice to typhoon lagoon and once to DTD and the first stop was always Springs (where I was staying).

Thanks for the update Maribel. I can't keep up with the changes and I sure don't want to steer fellow dvcers in the wrong direction. I bow to your wisdom :)

I think that is correct and we too stayed for the first time in August at CP! Loooved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter