Sprint coverage at DLR?

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
I'm trying to decide if MaxPass is going to be worth it on our upcoming trip to DL and one of the deciding factors is cell service, since reports are that the wifi is spotty at best.

I have Sprint and I was at DLR last September and I had horrible service. My phone showed about 3 bars of LTE but nothing would ever load. Now- I have a slightly dysfunctional phone so could anyone with Sprint tell me how coverage usually is in the parks?

It was horrible in July but I was able to make it work for the most part. i was not there during MaxPass just before but I was able to use the app well enough that I would have gotten Maxpass.

They do need to add more wifi to the parks and it would fix it pretty well. It is only in bubbles right now which makes it frustrating unlike WDW where it is park wide.

I use Sprint and the service was definitely better than 2 years ago. The Sprint cell coverage at the park was better than the sporadic wifi. I used the Disneyland app using data on Sprint the whole 5 days we were at the parks at the end of May and didn't have any problems getting stuff to load.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter