Spring break - we're not in college anymore Toto - Feb 2018 TR

docsoliday1

DIS Dad #834 Cubs, Dolphins fan forever
I've never done a TR or a PTR before, but I've been inspired by the wonderful TR writers (@Captain_Oblivious, @Steppesister, @ariane37, @afwdwfan and @pkondz to name a few[Please do not be offended if you're not listed...this is far and away not an all-inclusive list]). I'm hoping this can be interesting or of help to someone, but I'm not a great photographer, so you have been warned.

WHO?
Me: 53yo (hence the way past college days title)
DW: 29+ :rotfl2: Thanks Andy!
DD: 17

WHAT?
Trip to Disney. Duh!

WHERE?
From Atlanta to... (thanks to @pkondz for pointing out I forgot this point initially)
Beach Club Villas (1 day)
Board Walk Villas (3 days)
Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas (2 days)

WHEN?
February 18th-22nd (maybe 24th), 2018

HOW?
Well, this is a bit of a comical story and/or screwup on my part. We've been DVC members since 2008 and although I'm very good at math, I cannot, for the life of me, seem to get the use year and banking deadline straight.

A little background to explain my screwup... We have to arrange our trips around when the kids (well just 1 kid now) are out of school. The schedule for Atlanta area schools have almost no summer break now, but have multiple 1 week breaks spread throughout the year. February was a break this year (2017) and will be again next year, so, we went to AKL in February and I thought I had used all our points and borrowed from next year.

I logged into my account to start planning for next year and looked at my points. I had a message that both concerned and surprised me. The message was you've past your banking window or something similar to that. I was like whaaa??? What points? Well, my December use year points that I thought I'd used up of course. So, since I was past the banking window, I was confronted with two choices:
1) Book something
2) Lose the points
I suppose I could've tried calling customer service and explaining to them what a bonehead I am and hoping they'd take mercy on me, but didn't really think that was at all likely. Besides, we had to cancel our trip in September, so I was more than ready to get back to the wonderful bubble that is WDW.

So, option #1 became the obvious choice even for a bonehead.

Our home resort is SSR. I know there are a lot of folks who don't like it, but our DS (Disney Style not Son) is alternating days at the park and just relaxing at the resort, so SSR is great for the non-park days.

BUT

We've been trying out other resorts as much as possible. So far, my favorite is WLV, DW's is either OKW or BLT and DD's is AKL or WLV. Two we haven't tried out are BCV and BWV, but I thought since I didn't do this exactly at the 7 month point, no chance. I plugged in the dates and I was very pleasantly surprised...3 days were at BWV. I went ahead and grabbed those since I figured that must be a fluke. This used up most of our points, but then I noticed BCV had Sunday the 18th. I don't like switching resorts that much, but figured could try out two resorts in one trip. It may end up being 3 before we're done...stay tuned. We don't have any more DVC points, but may try to book a day or two out of pocket somewhere.

So, Sunday the 18th at BCV and then the 19th - 22nd at BWV. I couldn't find anything on property for the 23rd and 24th because of the princess marathon weekend, so we had to stay off property. :sad2:

TABLE OF CONTENTS (yay! Figured out how to make this work!!!)
Let the contest begin
The joys of ADRs
T is for Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving and merry Christmas to you too!
A is for ADRs
Well, this was supposed to be the first round of scoring...
Okay, it's confession day!
Up next: ADRs and park plans

Last edited:
I'll be first!

Aaaaand wish I could comment. But alas internet is down at home so no laptop. Don't wanna comment too much by phone. But subbing in and will be back when I have something larger than a rice cake to type on.

I'll be first!

Aaaaand wish I could comment. But alas internet is down at home so no laptop. Don't wanna comment too much by phone. But subbing in and will be back when I have something larger than a rice cake to type on.
You are indeed first so once we get back, there will be a prize for you!

I seriously doubt I can be 1/100 as entertaining as you are, but you did inspire me (as well as the others mentioned).

A prize!? For me?! Woot!

Got myself into a Starbucks and am slowly chipping away at all the places I'm behind on. But am on a time crunch as the service tech is supposed to arrive around noon. Then off to work for the evening. OY! Does life ever slow down? Promise I'll reply in detail, but could take a day or so. ;)

As for quality.... just be yourself! The best quality is shown in genuine sharing.... that always shows. :)

Let the contest begin

Okay, well, up next was supposed to be ADRs and such, but maybe we'll do a contest as others have done.

Unless otherwise noted, all will be worth 5 points or 5 points each for multiple answer questions.

Will we drive or fly? 10 points
If we fly, how many minutes early or late will we be? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest.
If we drive, how many times will we stop for gas/food/potty?
If we fly, will we rent a car or take ME?
If we drive, how long will it take us? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest.
If we fly, how long will it take from the time we land until we get to our resort?
How many total days will we be there?
Where will we eat each day? 5 points x3 (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
EDIT: Sorry, not expecting you to list exact day and place...just list of places.
Beaches & Cream doesn't count, because I've already mentioned that elsewhere, so wouldn't be fair.
Which day(s) will we go to the park? 5 points for each correct day.
Which parks will we go to? 10 points for each correct
How many resorts will we step foot into total?
How many of those will be new?
Which resorts? (everyone should get at least 10 points from this since I've already said 2 new ones)
Will we stay on or off property for last 1-2 days?
If on property, which resort? 20 points
If off property, where? 20 points
What will be my favorite new restaurant?
What will be my favorite new meal?
What will be DW's favorite new restaurant?
What will be DW's favorite new meal?
What will be DD's favorite new restaurant?
What will be DD's favorite new meal?
My brother, SIL and niece live near Disney. How many days will 1 or more of them join us?
Which day(s) - 15 points for each correct. -10 for each wrong. -- Gotta keep you honest and not just guess every day!
How many Dole whips will we get?
How many times will I eat bacon?
***** 4 Possible rides in each park *****
Will we ride space mountain?
Will we ride TMRR?
Will we ride 7DMT?
Will we ride splash mountain?
Will we ride TT?
Will we ride soarin'?
Will we ride FEA?
Will we ride SE?
Will we ride RNRC (or is it just RRC)?
Will we ride ToT?
Will we ride TSMM?
Will we ride Star tours?
Will we ride Everest?
Will we ride FOP?
Will we ride KRR?
Will we ride KS?
How many rides will be new for us? (keep in mind they might not be listed above)
Which night time show(s) will we see?

If I can think of other things to add to the contest (I'm sure I can), I'll add more.
Prizes for top 3.

Last edited:
I've never done a TR or a PTR before, but I've been inspired by the wonderful TR writers (@Captain_Oblivious, @Steppesister, @ariane37, @afwdwfan and @pkondz to name a few).

Hacks! All of em! Hacks, I say!

I'm going to attempt one, but I'm not a great photographer, so hopefully it's worth it.

Not a requirement.
Honest.

some of the absolute best TRs I've read have had blurry, out of focus, tiny photos.

Not the word "read" there.

I also am not a social media person (don't do FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), but I am a Disney fan, so gonna give this a whirl and hope to give back a little to all those (and others) mentioned above.

It's like we're twins or something.

WHEN?
February 18th-22nd (maybe 24th), 2018

Ah! PTR.
Just a warning, I am swamped as it is, so will more than likely keep my comments short here.
I typically am not a PTR reader.

The schedule for Atlanta area schools have almost no summer break now

Ah!
That would be the "Where from".

I suppose I could've tried calling customer service and explaining to them what a bonehead I am and hoping they'd take mercy on me

Sure! 'Cause that always works!

:rolleyes1

Will we drive or fly? 10 points - fly
If we fly, how many minutes early or late will we be? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest. - on time
If we drive, how many times will we stop for gas/food/potty? - 3
If we fly, will we rent a car or take ME? - ME
If we drive, how long will it take us? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest. - 7:45
If we fly, how long will it take from the time we land until we get to our resort? - 45 minutes
How many total days will we be there? - 5
EDIT: Sorry, not expecting you to list exact day and place...just list of places.
Beaches & Cream doesn't count, because I've already mentioned that elsewhere, so wouldn't be fair. - good lord. Captain's Grill, 50s Prime Time, Yak & Yeti, Crystal Palace, 9 Dragons, Aloha Isle, Casey's, Plaza, BOG, Sunshine Seasons, Earl of Sammie, Cape May, Chef Mickey's
Which day(s) will we go to the park? 5 points for each correct day. - Days 1,2,4,5
Which parks will we go to? 10 points for each correct - All of 'em.
How many new resorts will we step foot into? (not just new, but any) - 4
Which resorts? (everyone should get at least 10 points from this since I've already said 2 new ones) SSR, BCV, BWV, GF
Will we stay on or off property for last 1-2 days? - on
If on property, which resort? 20 points - SSR
If off property, where? 20 points - Somewhere with a beach.
What will be my favorite new restaurant? - Captain's Grill
What will be my favorite new meal? - Steak
What will be DW's favorite new restaurant? - Cape May
What will be DW's favorite new meal? - Something with seafood
What will be DD's favorite new restaurant? - 50s
What will be DD's favorite new meal? - Fried chicken
My brother, SIL and niece live near Disney. How many days will 1 or more of them join us? 2
Which day(s) - 15 points for each correct. -10 for each wrong. -- Gotta keep you honest and not just guess every day!
How many Dole whips will we get? - in total? or each? Hmmm... I'll say... 3. Either one each, or someone shares and someone gets twice.
How many times will I eat bacon? - 3
Will we ride space mountain? - yes
Will we ride TMRR? - yes! You better!
Will we ride 7DMT? - yes
Will we ride splash mountain? - yes
Will we ride TT? - yes
Will we ride soarin'? - yes
Will we ride FEA? Um.... FEA? I'll just say yes to keep the streak going.
Will we ride SE? - No.
Will we ride RNRC (or is it just RRC)? - yes. Either way.
Will we ride ToT? - yes
Will we ride TSMM? - yes
Will we ride Star tours? - no
Will we ride Everest? - yes
Will we ride FOP? - yes
Will we ride KRR? - no
Will we ride KS? - yes (definite maybe, so I went with yes)
How many rides will be new for us? (keep in mind they might not be listed above) 3
MK fireworks (whatever they're called now) (expand for the rest)

I've never done a TR or a PTR before, but I've been inspired by the wonderful TR writers (@Captain_Oblivious, @Steppesister, @ariane37, @afwdwfan and @pkondz to name a few).

Lots of wonderful writers! Not sure why you tagged me. Maybe it was a typo.

WHERE?
Beach Club Villas (1 day)
Board Walk Villas (3 days)
? (1-2 days)

Super 8 motel to wrap it up?

We've been DVC members since 2008 and although I'm very good at math, I cannot, for the life of me, seem to get the use year and banking deadline straight.

We've been tempted with DVC over the years and never pulled the trigger. This is one thing I'm glad I don't have to deal with.

1) Book something
2) Lose the points

Seems like a no-brainer.

So far, my favorite is WLV

Excellent choice.

DD's is AKL or WLV.

Your daughter has excellent taste.

Will we drive or fly? Drive
If we fly, how many minutes early or late will we be? 5 minutes late
If we drive, how many times will we stop for gas/food/potty? 3
If we fly, will we rent a car or take ME? ME
If we drive, how long will it take us? 7 hours, not including stops.
If we fly, how long will it take from the time we land until we get to our resort? 1.5 hours
How many total days will we be there? 6
Beaches & Cream doesn't count, because I've already mentioned that elsewhere, so wouldn't be fair.

Oh, man. You're really making us work for this.

Beaches & Cream (hey, I had to), Be Our Guest, Via Napoli, Captain's Grille, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Flame Tree BBQ, Aloha Isle, whatever the food court at Boardwalk is called, Sunshine Seasons, Trattoria al Forno, Earl of Sandwich, D-Lux burger., Turf Club.

Which day(s) will we go to the park? 5 points for each correct day. Days 1, 2, 4, 5
Which parks will we go to? 10 points for each correct All 4 of them.
How many new resorts will we step foot into? (not just new, but any) 3
Which resorts? (everyone should get at least 10 points from this since I've already said 2 new ones)

BCV, BWV, Grand Floridian

Will we stay on or off property for last 1-2 days? Off

If on property, which resort? WLV

If off property, where? Holiday Inn at Disney Springs? I mean, there are literally thousands to choose from. It's like searching for a needle in a stack of needles.

What will be my favorite new restaurant? 50's Prime Time
What will be my favorite new meal? Fried chicken at 50's Prime Time
What will be DW's favorite new restaurant? Trattoria al Forno
What will be DW's favorite new meal? Uh...lasagna? Something Italian?
What will be DD's favorite new restaurant? Be Our Guest
What will be DD's favorite new meal? Pulled pork sammie at Flame Tree
My brother, SIL and niece live near Disney. How many days will 1 or more of them join us? One. Family is weird.

Oh, come on. Now I'm being penalized for not being able to randomly guess the future?

How many Dole whips will we get? 6
How many times will I eat bacon? 4
Will we ride space mountain? Yes!
Will we ride TMRR? Yes!
Will we ride 7DMT? Yes!
Will we ride splash mountain? Yes!
Will we ride TT? Yes!
Will we ride soarin'? Yes!
Will we ride FEA? What in the heck is FEA?
Will we ride SE? Yes!
Will we ride RNRC (or is it just RRC)? Whatever it is, you'll ride it!
Will we ride ToT? Yes!
Will we ride TSMM? Yes!
Will we ride Star tours? Yes!
Will we ride Everest? Yes!
Will we ride FOP? Yes!
Will we ride KRR? No!
Will we ride KS? Yes!
How many rides will be new for us? (keep in mind they might not be listed above) 5

Happily Ever After, and the Star Wars one at Hollywood Studios.

My answers are embedded above.

I'll be first!

#1 At least it wasn't that person driving by saying you're number 1 this time.

Hacks! All of em! Hacks, I say!
As an IT person, the word hacker originally meant someone who was brilliant and could hack something together to fix a problem. It was only after the media got ahold of the word that hacker was used in a negative light. I'm old school, so hacker is still a good thing to me. The others are crackers, slime balls, scum sucking dogs, etc..

Not a requirement.
Honest.

some of the absolute best TRs I've read have had blurry, out of focus, tiny photos.

Not the word "read" there.
I realize that, it's just I typically don't have a camera or phone out when we're at Disney...I'm more busy enjoying the experience vs. documenting it. I'm sure my wife will think something has snapped when I start taking pictures of (food especially) the trip.

It's like we're twins or something.
We do have a lot in common...looking forward to when we can meet.

Ah! PTR.
Just a warning, I am swamped as it is, so will more than likely keep my comments short here.
I typically am not a PTR reader.
It's all good...eventually it will turn into a TR.

Sure! 'Cause that always works!
I know, right? I'm not sure why I didn't go with the sure fired option.

MK fireworks (whatever they're called now) (expand for the rest)

Answers noted.

I will have to edit one of the items. Originally I had wanted to ask how many new resorts and then decided I wanted to track all resorts, but my edit was unclear.
So, it will be how many resorts will we step foot into (not necessarily stay in)?
How many of those are new?

Lots of wonderful writers! Not sure why you tagged me. Maybe it was a typo.
Not a typo at all. 3 of my 5 favorite TR writers are here. I'm not saying it's just you 3, but y'all have a knack for writing TRs. Now just waiting for @afwdwfan and @ariane37. I'm still trying to finish up your midwest (mostly Wisconsin) TR and just starting to make it though @pkondz TRs.

Super 8 motel to wrap it up?
I knew there was a reason I wanted you around. Why didn't I think of that??

We've been tempted with DVC over the years and never pulled the trigger. This is one thing I'm glad I don't have to deal with.
One of the best choices we ever made. I've been looking at re-sales and if I pull the trigger on that, it will be WLV.

Seems like a no-brainer.
Cool, right up MY alley.

Excellent choice.
I know, right?

Your daughter has excellent taste.
She picked me. No, she picked my wife. No, well crap, okay she has good taste.

Happily Ever After, and the Star Wars one at Hollywood Studios.
My answers are embedded above.

Answers noted. Please note, I'm modifying the question about resorts and splitting it into two.

Last edited:
Is the ride in EPCOT not Frozen Ever After? I'll admit, I didn't look up all the acronyms, but I figured FEA.

Well thank you for the compliment and thanks for tagging me so I knew you started this :thumbsup2 Awesome that you're going in Feb. and get to try 2 new resorts, both of which we've stayed at. Being in the Epcot area has so many cool perks! But like you (which you probably know) WL is my favorite resort and so far nothing has been able to top it.

So really no long summer break?? My sister's kids in Alpharetta have a much different holiday/break schedule than my kids up here, but they do still get a long summer break from late May through early Aug. Atlanta is weird :D

As an IT person, the word hacker originally meant someone who was brilliant and could hack something together to fix a problem.

Of course, but... I didn't say "hacker", I said "hack".
That's an even older expression (pre-computers) that means: A hack writer is a pejorative term for a writer who is paid to write low-quality, rushed articles or books "to order", often with a short deadline.*

*thanks wiki!

It was only after the media got ahold of the word that hacker was used in a negative light. I'm old school, so hacker is still a good thing to me. The others are crackers, slime balls, scum sucking dogs, etc..

Very subtle. Not sure, but it's almost like you're saying you're not a fan of the others....

I realize that, it's just I typically don't have a camera or phone out when we're at Disney...I'm more busy enjoying the experience vs. documenting it. I'm sure my wife will think something has snapped when I start taking pictures of (food especially) the trip.

::yes::

My family learned fairly quickly not to touch their food until I'd taken photos.
I won't say what they thought of that.

We do have a lot in common...looking forward to when we can meet.

::yes::

It's all good...eventually it will turn into a TR.

Yes!

Is the ride in EPCOT not Frozen Ever After? I'll admit, I didn't look up all the acronyms, but I figured FEA.

Oh!
I don't know if anyone (prior to you, you trendsetter, you) has used that. Everyone seems to just say "Frozen".

Well thank you for the compliment and thanks for tagging me so I knew you started this :thumbsup2 Awesome that you're going in Feb. and get to try 2 new resorts, both of which we've stayed at. Being in the Epcot area has so many cool perks! But like you (which you probably know) WL is my favorite resort and so far nothing has been able to top it.
I know a lot of people like AKL, but the remote location and horrible bus service killed it for me. The decorations/ambience at WL is just as good, if not better than AKL, and I have many transportation options. You being on CL at WL wouldn't have impacted your choice, eh? ;) As we've discussed, the only drawback is the slide at the pool. The pool itself is one of my favorite with the "river" flowing in.

So really no long summer break?? My sister's kids in Alpharetta have a much different holiday/break schedule than my kids up here, but they do still get a long summer break from late May through early Aug. Atlanta is weird :D
Well, there is a summer break, but it's getting shorter and shorter.
This year, school started the end of July and doesn't end until just before Memorial day. Last year they didn't start until mid-August. There was a proposal for year round school with more breaks in the middle and although it was voted down, it seems they're gradually moving to that anyway. :sad2:

I'm going to attempt one, but I'm not a great photographer
Well, you've seen the abundance of excellent photos in my TR... :rolleyes1

First mistake of TR writing...

So, option #1 became the obvious choice even for a bonehead.
::yes:: Trip or waste points... Hmmm... let me think about that one.

I plugged in the dates and I was very pleasantly surprised...3 days were at BWV. I went ahead and grabbed those since I figured that must be a fluke. This used up most of our points, but then I noticed BCV had Sunday the 18th. I don't like switching resorts that much, but figured could try out two resorts in one trip.
Not bad! At least you're switching between 2 resorts that are very close to each other and now you'll get to spend some time at Stormalong Bay. Even if it is in February.

Now just waiting for @afwdwfan
I know, I know, I get it. I haven't logged in all week... :rolleyes1

It is. Your TR, call it what you want.

Well, you've seen the abundance of excellent photos in my TR... :rolleyes1\
But you were herding a pack of 11 squirrels...you had a valid reason. It will be just me, DW and DD. I didn't take pictures because...ummm...well I get distracted easily and I saw a bunch of squirrels?? What about if I see a pack of 11 with the leader and his face glued to MDE? :rotfl2: At least I won't be saying "where's mom?".

First mistake of TR writing...
Corrected

::yes:: Trip or waste points... Hmmm... let me think about that one.
Like I said, even for me, it was fairly obvious.

Not bad! At least you're switching between 2 resorts that are very close to each other and now you'll get to spend some time at Stormalong Bay. Even if it is in February.
We went to AKL in February this year and went swimming. It was a little chilly, but it wasn't THAT bad.

I know, I know, I get it. I haven't logged in all week... :rolleyes1
I wasn't referencing that...I was just thinking about the folks I'd quoted, but then again, I messed up one or more of the spellings when I did it initially, so I had to go back and fix. I think I had a square bracket in the wrong spot and it's a bit sensitive to those. ;)

It is. Your TR, call it what you want.
Okay, from here and after, it will be called NIDWTBASAILIGWSS (IWMO)

** No I Don't Want To Build A Snoman And I'll Let It Go When You Stop Singing (I Want More Olaf).

Oops...may have just given away an answer....nah...I said WE, not I.

I've never done a TR or a PTR before, but I've been inspired by the wonderful TR writers (@Captain_Oblivious, @Steppesister, @ariane37, @afwdwfan and @pkondz to name a few). I'm going to attempt one, but I'm not a great photographer, so hopefully it's worth it.

Say what.........?!

I also am not a social media person (don't do FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), but I am a Disney fan, so gonna give this a whirl and hope to give back a little to all those (and others) mentioned above.

I am on FB, but the rest I'll leave to the.... younger than me... generation.

Well, this is a bit of a comical story and/or screwup on my part. We've been DVC members since 2008 and although I'm very good at math, I cannot, for the life of me, seem to get the use year and banking deadline straight.

Hey, you're just like me, except, I'm not very good at math. :lmao:

1) Book something
2) Lose the points

So, not so hard a choice.
so I was more than ready to get back to the wonderful bubble that is WDW.

Doesn't take me long at all.

Will we drive or fly? 10 points

Drive

If we fly, how many minutes early or late will we be? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest.

5 minutes early.

If we drive, how many times will we stop for gas/food/potty?

If we fly, will we rent a car or take ME?

Take ME

If we drive, how long will it take us? 15 points for closest, 10 for next closest, 5 for third closest.

7 hours

If we fly, how long will it take from the time we land until we get to our resort?

1 hour and 18 minutes.

How many total days will we be there?

Beaches and Cream (yes, I know), Cape May, Trattoria, Big River Grille, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Cosmic Rays, Casey's, Flame Tree, Cantina for Nachos in EPCOT, AoA Food court, Food court at Boardwalk for breakfast, another World Showcase fast food place, S'atoulli or however it's spelled, and Prime Time

Which day(s) will we go to the park? 5 points for each correct day.

Days 1, 3, 5 and 7

Which parks will we go to? 10 points for each correct

All 4

How many resorts will we step foot into total?

How many of those will be new?

BCV (new), BWV (new), Yacht Club (new), WL, BWI, AoA

Will we stay on or off property for last 1-2 days?

On

If on property, which resort? 20 points

AoA

If off property, where? 20 points

Swan and Dolphin (technically off, but still in the bubble)

What will be my favorite new restaurant?

Teppan Edo

What will be my favorite new meal?

Cape May Buffet

What will be DW's favorite new restaurant?

Tratorria

What will be DW's favorite new meal?

Pasta at Tratorria

What will be DD's favorite new restaurant?

VN

What will be DD's favorite new meal?

PIzza at VN

My brother, SIL and niece live near Disney. How many days will 1 or more of them join us?

2 (Days 3 and 5)

How many Dole whips will we get?

How many times will I eat bacon?

4 (I'm including in or on meals other than breakfast)

Will we ride space mountain? yes
Will we ride TMRR? yes
Will we ride 7DMT? yes
Will we ride splash mountain? yes
Will we ride TT? yes
Will we ride soarin'? yes
Will we ride FEA? no
Will we ride SE? yes
Will we ride RNRC (or is it just RRC)? yes, but not all of you.
Will we ride ToT? yes, but not all of you
Will we ride TSMM? yes
Will we ride Star tours? yes
Will we ride Everest? yes, but not all of you.
Will we ride FOP? yes
Will we ride KRR? no
Will we ride KS? yes
How many rides will be new for us? (keep in mind they might not be listed above) 6
MK Fireworks, ROL, Star Wars.

Last edited:
Say what.........?!
Sorry...I just don't have the photographer's eye. By the time I see something that I think would make a good picture and get my camera out and on, it's too late.
There are 2 types of people in the world...good photographers and not good.
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

I am on FB, but the rest I'll leave to the.... younger than me... generation.
DW is on FB, but I have no use for it at all.

So, not so hard a choice.
Well, it still took me about 5 minutes to figure it out
(and by minutes, I mean nanoseconds)

MK Fireworks, ROL, Star Wars.
Answers noted

Joining in! I’ll have to get some guesses in for your contest when I’m sitting at a computer again and have some time. Phones are convenient for quick checks but lousy for doing much commenting

Joining in! I’ll have to get some guesses in for your contest when I’m sitting at a computer again and have some time. Phones are convenient for quick checks but lousy for doing much commenting
Good to have you Jeff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!