Spots Available in Private HHN RIP Tour on 10/5/18

I'm super excited that we are joining you.

My son, my friends, and my self are very excited too. I am trying to figure out what shirts to wear. I usually wear Disney or Universal shirts, but I thought something more edgy for that trip would be good.

Glad you’re filling spots Soniam..........

Yes, an edgier wardrobe for the event would be fun.......:thumbsup2

Bump, great tour if a spot or two still available. Great absolutely great way to see all of HHN and little if no line for the rides.

Now how did this thread fall to page 2?

Hope you are getting requests from others to join Team Soniam!

@soniam your could wear 80s themed shirts.

I think that's what I'm going to do.

80s movies or bands or shows. Brian is thinking of dressing as Steve from stranger things since they look similar (not a costume since it'll be regular clothes, suppose maybe I should have said 'bounding'. But it's not really bounding if your wearing the same clothes... And this has officially gone on way too long for a thought in aa parenthesi).

For anyone thinking of doing a tour the Private VIP Tour is great value for the money.

Opportunities to join Private VIP tours don’t come around all the time.

This is going to be a great HHN this year.

If you want to be treated like a VIP at HHN this would be awesome.

71BAAFBF-3BF5-46A7-8D72-0C3FDE62476B.gif AD737FA9-9BFA-4DBA-802C-B5EC3DA17952.gif

AFAFB7E4-B657-4E9F-B935-A3144FAC1446.jpeg

Yulilin3

You will ♥️ doing a private rip hhn tour!

Hope you join in with this group

Soniam’ s tour is on the same date as mine
Hope to meet her and those with her at LaBama pre tour start up

Yulilin3

You will ♥️ doing a private rip hhn tour!

Hope you join in with this group

Soniam’ s tour is on the same date as mine
Hope to meet her and those with her at LaBama pre tour start up

@yulilin3 go a bit back with the Star Wars thread, 3 or 4 years now! We actually met up a couple of times. Hoping to meet up again and meet a lot of new people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!