Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hello - will anyone be at DLRP on 9th June? If yes, I'd be grateful if two kind souls would be willing to meet up on that day to sponsor an AP for my daughter and her friend.
Thank you.

Hi all,

I hope this is alright by everyone but I know everyone has been posting AP sponsorship dates within the questions and privileges post, and thought it might be easier to take all the dates and put them into one post for 2016 sponsorship dates? The idea being if you are either looking for sponsorship or if you are a sponsor, to copy and paste the most recent list and add your dates into it too?

Obviously if this is not okay please feel free to remove but I thought it would make searching for a sponsor easier and quicker!
Please add your dates on by copy and pasteing.

You can identify yourself in the following way:
SPONSOR = person who is looking to sponsor someone/others for an annual pass (sorry obvious I know!)
WANTED = someone looking for a sponsor

ARPIL-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= pringy DLP from 4th-8th april
SPONSOR=jemimaPD DLP from 6th - 10th April

MAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= NHdisneylover May 5 to 8

JUNE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= ripink 1 June to the morning of 4 June. We can sponsor up to 9 people

JULY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2016 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAIL ME kkshah1@aol.com

SEPTEMBER-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= BONHOGA 20th to 25th September

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people.

Last edited:
SPONSOR = person who is looking to sponsor someone/others for an annual pass (sorry obvious I know!)

APRIL-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= pringy DLP from 4th-8th april
SPONSOR=jemimaPD DLP from 6th - 10th April

MAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2015 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAIL ME kkshah1@aol.com

AUGUST------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= dhidra - 22nd - 26th September

OCTOBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= dhidra - 20th - 22nd November

DECEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2015 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAIL ME kkshah1@aol.com
SPONSOR=disneyman2016 July 31st can sponsor 3 people

AUGUST------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPONSOR=disneyman2016 August 1st till 6th can sponsor 3 people

OCTOBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR=disneyman2016 15th till 19th Dec can sponsor 3 people

:goodvibes
SPONSORSHIP OF ANNUAL PASSPORTS​

This thread is designed for members who already hold a annual pass to “sponsor” others passports to receive up to 12 months extra on their own passport and members who wish to become annual passport holders to receive 10% off their passports when they purchase thus benefiting both parties.

Members can either offer or ask for sponsorship below.
Obviously personal information will have to be exchanged via PM and this will have to be done on trust. Never post personal information on here.

Below are links which tells you all about the price and benefits of the annual passports.

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/annual-passeports/

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/Page-PA_all.pdf

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports/

I presume the annual passport holder will have to send the forms to the potential passport holder to take with them. (If someone could confirm this it would be helpful)

If there is any other information I need to put in this starter thread or if anyone who holds a annual passport can add anymore information PM to me or post below and I will edit the this message with any other information given.

Liz

All offers to sponsor or to be sponsored should comply with rules of Annual Passport holders and posting guidelines of the DIS :)
Hi i was just wondering what tbe annual passes are...im going over in dec with hubby and two children. I got passes with my package do i need these also. Sorry new to these forum.

Thank you

APRIL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan April 30 (afternoon)

SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan May 1 to 5

SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people.[/QUOTE]

Hi i was just wondering what tbe annual passes are...im going over in dec with hubby and two children. I got passes with my package do i need these also. Sorry new to these forum.

Thank you

no you will have no need of annual passes, as you already have park tickets included in your package.

WANTED = Jukeboxs, 9 June 2016 (day of arrival)

WANTED = Queenienv May 9th (twice)

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2015 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAILME kkshah1@aol.com

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2016 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAILME kkshah1@aol.com

SPONSOR = Brummig May 27th, June 10-11 (could sponsor up to 6)

SPONSOR= robert gow 20th July 2016 to 27th July and can sponsor 9 people EMAILME kkshah1@aol.com

SPONSOR = Sleepingx3Beauty June 25th - June 27th (need one more stamp by June 27th, anyone, pretty please?)

Hi! I am new to this forum and a sponsor too, how can I add myself to the list? Just copy-paste?

We will be there september 22nd - 25th (during DLP first RunDisney event!)

SPONSOR = Sleepingx3Beauty June 25th - June 27th (need one more stamp by June 27th, anyone, pretty please?)
SPONSOR = Tinian 10th June 2016

SPONSOR = JolandaK 22nd - 25th (during DLP first RunDisney event!)

SPONSOR=disneyat40 (magicmumeleanor@gmail.com) July 12-15, up to 12 people

SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan July 24th (afternoon) to 29th July, up to 12 people

SPONSOR= ArieDLPfan October 23rd (afternoon) to October 28th, up to 12 people

SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people.[/QUOTE]

SPONSOR = Sleepingx3Beauty 16th to 20th September

SPONSOR - Vivzel 26th july to 29th july can sponsor 4 email vivzel@gmail.com

SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people

SPONSOR - Vivzel 26th july to 29th july can sponsor 4 email vivzel@gmail.com

SPONSOR= pringy we can sponsor up to 12 people will be there 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th august x pringy_1978@hotmail.com

SPONSOR= bunksmum 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!