Split Stay & moving luggage question

Imagineer5

DIS Veteran
I just booked a split stay at BLT & AKV - considering NOT getting a car...it will just be me and my toddler DD so I am wondering about Villa ease of moving luggage over. I believe (but have never done so because I always did it myself) that in the regular resorts you can call up concierge and ask them to move your luggage to your new resort? Can someone please give me insight on doing this? Thank you :goodvibes

Bell Services will move your luggage (and groceries if you have any) between resorts. You can either call and have them pick up your luggage from your room (must be present, gratuity expected) or drop your bags off at the Bell Stand. Luggage is only transferred once during the day (around 2PM) and will not be available at the next resort until closer to 4PM. At the next resort, you can call and have them deliver to your room (must be present, gratuity expected) or pick up the bags from the bell stand.

Bell Services will move your luggage (and groceries if you have any) between resorts. You can either call and have them pick up your luggage from your room (must be present, gratuity expected) or drop your bags off at the Bell Stand. Luggage is only transferred once during the day (around 2PM) and will not be available at the next resort until closer to 4PM. At the next resort, you can call and have them deliver to your room (must be present, gratuity expected) or pick up the bags from the bell stand.

OK! Thanks so much. I think taking from the room would be so much easier!! So just plan to be in a park all day I guess. Thank you!

I've used bell services it was painless. We even drove over to the new resort and left more bags there. They combined it all and brought it up to the room at one time later that day when our room was ready. Disney Bell services is one of the best in the industry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter