"Split Stay" and Park Ticket Question

KLK622

Mouseketeer
I hope this is the right place for this question!

We staying at Fort Wilderness Campground from October 20-27th. I was unable to book the site for the entire stay, but I was able to get the same site category for October 20-21st and then again from the 21st to the 27th so our weeklong stay is under two reservations (booked at two different times).

How should I attach our park tickets to this reservation so I can book my FastPass reservations for the entire trip once they open? To the first night or the second six nights? Our first park day will be October 21st if that makes a difference.

Also will Disney link the reservations so we don't have to move? We are flying in and renting a travel trailer from a preferred vendor so moving really won't be an option for us. I am continuing to check daily to try to get one reservation for our entire stay, but one hasn't opened up yet.

Thanks!

I hope this is the right place for this question!

We staying at Fort Wilderness Campground from October 20-27th. I was unable to book the site for the entire stay, but I was able to get the same site category for October 20-21st and then again from the 21st to the 27th so our weeklong stay is under two reservations (booked at two different times).

How should I attach our park tickets to this reservation so I can book my FastPass reservations for the entire trip once they open? To the first night or the second six nights? Our first park day will be October 21st if that makes a difference.

Also will Disney link the reservations so we don't have to move? We are flying in and renting a travel trailer from a preferred vendor so moving really won't be an option for us. I am continuing to check daily to try to get one reservation for our entire stay, but one hasn't opened up yet.

Thanks!
Separately purchased park tickets are linked to your MDX Profiles and not to room reservations.

Once linked, you can then book FPs for whatever park days you have planned for your complete trip when your FP window opens 60 days before Oct. 20th.

Also, call in and they should be able to link your two reservations so that you won’t have to move. I had that problem where I found one night seperate from the rest and they took care of me over the phone and turned it into one reservation. The only downside is if you need to make changes you have to call, you probably won’t be able to modify online once they combine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter