Special thanks to the cast of the HDDR

jking6

DIS Veteran
In May I took my son and his family to the HDDR for the first time. My daughter and I had seen the show before but this trip was different. I found out in Feb that I have Melanoma I had surgery in March and our trip was planned long before this started.
I had many complications and unable to walk during this trip and had to rent a scooter. We were booked in cat. 2 seating. As soon as we got there we were moved to the center of the room. I said to my DIL that we will be in the center of attention. She said no way. well the music started and sure enough they are dancing around our table. It was the best time of my life. then my DS got called up on stage as the trusty indian. I really needed to laugh and it will be a memory I will never forget. Thank you all for selecting us.
I can not say how uplifting this was for me and a memory my kids and grandsons will have long after I am gone. thanks again.

We love the HDD! And DS10 STILL talks about when he was the sheriff 2 years ago...
Glad that you had such a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter