• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special Offer @ King Ludwigs

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're just back & I was talking to someone in a queue (!) who told me that KL have an offer on at the moment. If you eat before 7.00 for ever adult meal (costing between 20 - 25 euros for 2 courses) you get a childs meal (worth 11 euros) free. Didn't get a chance to check it out, have never been before. Don't know if it's a limited offer or not but I thought it sounded quite good.

They were doing this offer at the summer when we were there, but the board didn't say minimum price at that time.

Reid

Also in Ludwigs ,

When my bill came they gave me a 20% discount voucher for the Rain Forest Cafe (only valid for 2 days after the meal in Ludwigs)

This voucher came when purchasing from the full priced menu not the special mentioned. However they may still give it then,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter