Special Birthday?

bobandkevin

Mouseketeer
Hi-
We are going to WDW from May 15 through May 20 and will be celebrating one of our guests birthdays. Any special advice on nice ways to celebrate? We already have a PS at Artist Point (his choice) for dinner. Can we get a birthday cake? How about something fun in the room (at the POLY). Any advice is welcome. We have all the great PS's (CRT, Crystal Palace, etc.) but its our first time at WDW during a birthday. Thanks for the help.Disney, Here we come! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We gave my mom a surprise birthday party at the Prime Time at MGM. While we reserved a table for our party, it seemed as though the entire room was part of the party thanks to a terrific waiter who got the whole group into the act. It was lunchtime, so it wasn't as expensive. I think the entire restaurant sang HB to her and applauded. If you are looking for fancy, the Flying Fish is terrific but expensive. I believe there is a number you can call to arrange special birthday celebrations but you might need to enter a different forum to get a wide range of responses on other birthday celebrations. You can get a birthday ribbon (or pin?) that lets all the CMs know that there is a birthday and they will greet your birthday person throughout the parks. Have fun.

Whatever park you go to first stop at Guest Services and get a free birthday button. Just keep in mind that even with the pin the CM's don't always see it.

Call ahead to Artists point and order the cake.

You could have flowers delivered to the room by either theperfectgift.cc or the Disneyflorist. I've used both, and prefer Shirley's work at the perfect Gift.

Take a fireworks cruise. You can get a pontoon boat, decorated with streamers for about $200. If you want to REALLY splurge, take out the Grand Yacht, it's incredible and aonce in a lifetime type experience. With a bottle of wine and tips to the captain and first mate that will set you back about $500.

You can even have a character visit the room is you want to pay for it! It just depends on what your budget is.

Anne

Does theperfectgift have a web site or a phone #?
we are going for our Ann. and Id like to check into doing something for my DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter