Spam in the morning

mrsheppo

Mom to 11 and still partially sane
And it's not the kind that comes in a can. My goodness, someone has been busy this morning. The mods have their work cut out for them this morning.

It seems almost every morning. A big thank you to the mods for taking care of the mess.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

If I did one thank you per span post, we'd be on the second page already.

Yeah, it was up for almost an hour. Spoke too soon. I thought they had deleted it all, but it is all still there.

It's good that the mods do such a good job at removing the spam. Sometimes I still wonder how spammers find the sites they do though. :rolleyes2

Oh. I thought it might have been a spinoff of a post talking about Spam, rice, and eggs as a typical Hawaiian breakfast.

I spotted them about 1 minute after they had been posted and reported 1 of them, but it took awhile for them to remove them all. What a pain that is for Mods. I would like to say THANK YOU to all of them for the work they do to keep the boards running smoothly

Jeepers, are the mods still asleep or something?
They are volunteers and have lives. So I suspect the DIS boards are not their first priority, nor should they be.

Drats!!! I saw them earlier but didn't have time to check them out before they disappeared.

I was so looking forward to checking out the Black Magic practices from various countries, such as Andorra. ;) Do they have their own distinct type there, or do they just borrow from neighboring France and Spain? How does Poland compare to Qatar?

Oh well, I suspect they'll pop up again soon. Maybe I should set an alert.

As for Span in a can, my mother sometimes served it for dinner when I was a kid. Sliced and fried, probably with boiled potatoes and canned peas & carrots. Didn't like it then, can't even stand the thought of it now.

Tell me the last time you saw spam that stayed up for over 2 hours.

While I can't remember every seeing spam still up, I suspect most of my return visits are more than 2 hours from the first.
It's sooooo simple to skip over spam.
Only thing I don't understand.....working for a company that runs multiple message boards....is why the boards are down for maintenance every morning. I can skip over spam, but if the boards are down, I can't get in.

While I can't remember every seeing spam still up, I suspect most of my return visits are more than 2 hours from the first.
It's sooooo simple to skip over spam.
Only thing I don't understand.....working for a company that runs multiple message boards....is why the boards are down for maintenance every morning. I can skip over spam, but if the boards are down, I can't get in.
It was the entire first page and then some.

Still, the mods have lives. There will be times when none of them are on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!