Souvenirs For Christmas Gifts?

dreanat

Earning My Ears
We're going to be in Disney the second week of December. I usually start buying Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews around now, but I'm wondering if I should wait until I'm at the parks to get them some gifts.
Are there any souvenirs you can find exclusively at the parks? One of my nieces loves dolls, if you know of any cute dolls or stuffed animals they only have at the parks, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Honestly, the best part of souvenirs are picking them out, and having them remind us of our vacation. My sister lets me know what her kids have on their Christmas list (and having five of my own, you bring another stuffed animal into my house, you are dead to me ;)).

Yes the parks are filled with park exclusive stuff. Download the Shop Disney Parks App and you can see some of the stuff you will see in stores. You can even order it through the app.

I have done the Christmas shopping at times. I have a brother and sister in law that are hard to buy for but they both love Disney. I have gotten blankets, ornaments, plush toys, hats, etc.

Honestly, the best part of souvenirs are picking them out, and having them remind us of our vacation. My sister lets me know what her kids have on their Christmas list (and having five of my own, you bring another stuffed animal into my house, you are dead to me ;)).

I just laughed so hard. I feel the same way.

Honestly, I would try to have all my shopping done before I went away. The parks do have some cute stuff, but it's not cheap. If your family isn't big into Disney they might not appreciate it as much. Plus you also aren't spending your trip worrying about what you are going to get for niece/nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!